First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, I got it!!! Everything was as advertised after all. Once I get the photos uploaded i'll add to this thread. I only took two so far. Sorry it took awhile to get on here, I was playing with the truck. So many things to learn on it.
Play all you want. Enjoy your new toy.
Sponsored

Krodger277

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I saw last night on the Ford tracker that my truck is now at the dealership "In final preparation". So this morning I emailed the salesman "assigned" to me who emailed me back saying he's on vacation until Monday. Now I don't want this truck to be sold out from under me like the other horror stories I've read on here. So I guess what i'm asking is has anyone else just said the heck with it and used another sales person? I'm guessing of course you can but they keep acting like this sales guy is who I have to go through. So far they've been honest with me but I don't want to chance it.
If you haven't already, make sure you put some money down. That makes them legally bound to not sell it from under you. I just picked mine up

Ford Maverick Truck in but salesman now "On Vacation" IMG_20221007_165026

MrCigar

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT EB FX4 Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats, enjoy!!!!

Sponsored

jibbersmav

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 780 Bertone, '01 Tundra, '95 FZJ80, '17 Bolt
If you haven't already, make sure you put some money down. That makes them legally bound to not sell it from under you. I just picked mine up

IMG_20221007_165026.jpg

You must be one of those folks that just enters a room and starts yakin before taking a second to get a read on the situation.

OP
OP

dbaum23

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster

IMG_20221007_165026.jpg
Nice, yep I did. I like that shade of blue but was limited on First Edition colors.

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Huzzah! another Maverick Owner! I think you will say the "wait was worth it"

ENJOY :)

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm pretty beat, been a long day but here is a pic I took when I got home. I can upload more later if this thread is still going.
20221007_172630.jpg
Now that this saga had a happy ending. Maybe you will regale us with the tale of what this "Done Gal Industries" does.

Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe you will regale us with the tale of what this "Done Gal Industries" does.
Creepy what you can find on the internet.....

Internet sleuthing tells me....not much goes on there. Shares an address/building with "John Carl Auction Company". That looks to be more on the right side of the long building.

Donegal Industries was incorporated 17 October 1958 and filed for dissolution 4 Nov 2016. Sort of looks like there might be people living in the left side of the building based on the satellite photos showing some possibly fenced off backyards with either a pool or trampoline.

OP
OP

dbaum23

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster
Now that this saga had a happy ending. Maybe you will regale us with the tale of what this "Done Gal Industries" does.
They used to have a big warehouse/factory where they made school uniforms I think. But they went under and moved to this small warehouse across the street. I'm not sure what they do anymore. Or if they do the same thing just at a smaller scale.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
They used to have a big warehouse/factory where they made school uniforms I think. But they went under and moved to this small warehouse across the street. I'm not sure what they do anymore. Or if they do the same thing just at a smaller scale.
Not the regaling tale I was hoping for but glad to see you got your truck.

bluedevilruss

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche LTZ, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep, good ole Amish Country. :)
I was just there last month. What a beautiful place. We try to visit every year if we can.

Cjackson7646

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Hybrid Cactus Gray XLT w/ Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t understand why the salesperson needs to be there for you to get your truck? If the dealership has a finance person there you should only have to deal with them.
Sponsored