First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@ShaunS Not sure where in OR you are (I picked Ontario), the driving mileage from the plant in Mexico to there is a little over 1300 miles. To my dealer it's over 1900 miles. Probably makes no difference but in theory you should get yours sooner than me. Anyway, hope you get it soon.
I don't think the railroads and transport trucks run on theory. There can be two cars going to the same location on separate trains and one may take 2 or three weeks longer to make it to the dealer.
Sponsored

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP stop obsessing. I know how you feel but it's all sound and fury signifying nothing. Your truck is getting built, it will get to you someday soon. The last days are the worst trust me I know. But there is nothing you can do that will speed it up at this point.

Chill.

ShaunS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the estimated delivery time! Yes that helps for sure. about when I expected but nice to have it confirmed. I am close to Ontario in Eastern Oregon perception of close. Only a 1.5 hr drive!

OP
OP

bioned

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@flynomore Thanks for the timeline! Yes, really similar to mine. I am interested to see if bioned gets built today, which was his build date, or if it takes a few more day like ours. Hope you get the maverick on the shorter side of the delivery timeline!
I've been keeping track of the module and pizza tracker, no update. I saw that the tracker was updated yesterday, 3/8, but I don't see anything different. Same date, same information.

If it is being built, great. If not, I waited this long, I can wait more.

hopefully its being built!

OP
OP

bioned

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@flynomore Thanks for the timeline! Yes, really similar to mine. I am interested to see if bioned gets built today, which was his build date, or if it takes a few more day like ours. Hope you get the maverick on the shorter side of the delivery timeline!
BUILT 3/10 AWAITING SHIPMENT

Sponsored

ShaunS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wahoo! Congrats. I just got an estimated delivery date of 4/12-4/25. I haven't tried to get a rail car number yet.

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been keeping track of the module and pizza tracker, no update. I saw that the tracker was updated yesterday, 3/8, but I don't see anything different. Same date, same information.

If it is being built, great. If not, I waited this long, I can wait more.

hopefully its being built!
After waiting 18 months, I got a warm fuzzy feeling when I saw that the modules had popped!

Last edited:

flynomore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 F350, '15 Mazda 6,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@bioned and @flynomore Any updates on your mavericks? I am still showing April 12-21 for a delivery date.
I picked mine up yesterday! Pictures to follow. 3 weeks to the day from shipment to delivery.

OP
OP

bioned

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@bioned and @flynomore Any updates on your mavericks? I am still showing April 12-21 for a delivery date.
My delivery date was APR 13-22, but called ford rep yesterday and was told it was changed to MAR 25-APR 3. Don't believe it, but okay.

I check the tracker regularly and it says it was updated 3/16, which is BS, because I check it regularly and the ETA never changed.

The good news: It arrived in arizona on 3/16.
The bad news: It's still in arizona!

Sponsored

OH3Cobra

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT500, 03 SVT Cobra Vrt, 300 SRT8, Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ford Maverick Truck in production, but no window sticker 1680200509376

So placed the order the week everyone else did, modified it 1/20 to Ecoboost and to separate constrained items. My window sticker showed up the 24th of March. Modules "popped" 3/27 and Built status as of 3/28. Showing Shipped now but no rail car as of yet. Received Ford "shipped" email with eta btw 4/23/4/27. Just to help with context for others.

flynomore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 F350, '15 Mazda 6,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My delivery date was APR 13-22, but called ford rep yesterday and was told it was changed to MAR 25-APR 3. Don't believe it, but okay.

I check the tracker regularly and it says it was updated 3/16, which is BS, because I check it regularly and the ETA never changed.

The good news: It arrived in arizona on 3/16.
The bad news: It's still in arizona!
Mine sat in TX for almost a week then about 4 days at the final rail destination at Chicago Hts. The tracker showed it was shipped but not in "final prep". The sales lady called me around noon on 3/29 and I picked it up that afternoon.
Sponsored