bioned

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck is schedule for week of 3/9, but I just checked the super accurate pizza tracker and it shows that it is in production.

I'm not complaining, just confused. Is it actually in production, and when will I get my sticker? Search tells me people typically get it a week before production, but my timeline is all funky now.

Can anyone comment on this?
Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP
OP

bioned

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sometimes it doesn't generate until you're just a few days before it actually starts getting built

OP
OP

bioned

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sometimes it doesn't generate until you're just a few days before it actually starts getting built
That makes sense, and I'm not out here to argue with anyone, but you're saying ford would just list a vehicle for production and not even start building it for a week? - which, if they did, wouldn't surprise me.

Sponsored

ShaunS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My maverick got changed to in production last Friday. The window sticker was available later the next day. In production means the parts of the car are getting finished, such as paint etc. The build date is when they bring the parts together on the line. From what I have seen the time in production until the build is averaging 7 days. The build can take one to two days depending on when it arrives on the line (morning vs afternoon for example).

OP
OP

bioned

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My maverick got changed to in production last Friday. The window sticker was available later the next day. In production means the parts of the car are getting finished, such as paint etc. The build date is when they bring the parts together on the line. From what I have seen the time in production until the build is averaging 7 days. The build can take one to two days depending on when it arrives on the line (morning vs afternoon for example).
exactly the answer i was lookikg for, thanks a bunch!

ShaunS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@bioned Just an update on the maverick timeline for my lariat. My status changed to built today, So it was 8 days from "in production" and 7 days from being able to access the window sticker. Any update on your vehicle?

OP
OP

bioned

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
5 days since it changed to in production, no module, nothing. Gratz on ur lariat!!

Palms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mercedes GLC; 23 Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still in production since last Thursday and my timeline doesn't show the date. I know if because on the daily check on that date it changed to "in production". We'll see if the since date gets added or, better still, shows up as built. I didn't get an email when it went into production. We'll see when it's built if an email is received then.

Sponsored

ShaunS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On my check status page my build date was week of 3/3/2023. It changed from in production to built on the 6th. This morning it was changed to shipped. so the built date was 3 days off. It isn't giving me an estimated delivery date. Interestingly, I have not received a single email from Ford about my Maverick since my initial order confirmation. It seems best if we all piece together what is happened based on all the experiences we see here. I live in a remote rural area in the eastern part of Oregon, so I expect my shipping time will be on the longer side. Hope yours get built today or at least in the next few days.

flynomore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 F350, '15 Mazda 6,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On my check status page my build date was week of 3/3/2023. It changed from in production to built on the 6th. This morning it was changed to shipped. so the built date was 3 days off. It isn't giving me an estimated delivery date. Interestingly, I have not received a single email from Ford about my Maverick since my initial order confirmation. It seems best if we all piece together what is happened based on all the experiences we see here. I live in a remote rural area in the eastern part of Oregon, so I expect my shipping time will be on the longer side. Hope yours get built today or at least in the next few days.
I got the emails from Ford every time the status changed. My timeline is just like yours but shipping to the Indianapolis area.

Welcome
Your 2023 Maverick LARIAT is being shipped to
Ford Maverick Truck in production, but no window sticker {filename}

Shipped
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.
Ford Accessories
  • Order Confirmed 09/16/2022, Step 1 of 6 , Completed
    Order Confirmed09/16/2022
  • Scheduled Week Of 03/02/2023, Step 2 of 6 , Completed
    Scheduled Week Of03/02/2023
  • In Production 03/03/2023, Step 3 of 6 , Completed
    In Production03/03/2023
  • Built 03/06/2023, Step 4 of 6 , Completed
    Built03/06/2023
  • Shipped 03/08/2023, Step 5 of 6 , In Progress
    Shipped03/08/2023
  • Final Preparation Step 6 of 6
    Final Preparation

ShaunS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@flynomore Thanks for the timeline! Yes, really similar to mine. I am interested to see if bioned gets built today, which was his build date, or if it takes a few more day like ours. Hope you get the maverick on the shorter side of the delivery timeline!

flynomore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 F350, '15 Mazda 6,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I forgot to add that the last email I got also said the delivery date was between March 27 and April 2. Don't know if that helps.

flynomore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 F350, '15 Mazda 6,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@ShaunS Not sure where in OR you are (I picked Ontario), the driving mileage from the plant in Mexico to there is a little over 1300 miles. To my dealer it's over 1900 miles. Probably makes no difference but in theory you should get yours sooner than me. Anyway, hope you get it soon.
Sponsored