Sponsored

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was picking up some mulch and you will never guess who I saw in Lowes today:

Ford Maverick What's your Maverick hauling in the bed? [Photos Edition] GJ3e0F7XcAAkDCM

Distracto

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is that a pallet’s worth of sod? If so did you have any problems with payload capacity? I thought a pallet was about 2-3k lbs total.
Sorry just seeing this, definitely not the whole pallet, maybe 2/3 if memory serves.. I have a stock everything hybrid, didn't really see any squatting in the rear after loading and drove home no problem

Sponsored

Gunnar88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2022 Kawasaki klr 650 plus gear shipped back from Santiago Chile to LA then hauled back to Phoenix in the mav. 750 pounds in the bed and 600 in the cab drove the compulsory 90 mph on I10, the pallet cleared the wheel wells by about 1 inch on each side. Drove great!

Ford Maverick What's your Maverick hauling in the bed? [Photos Edition] IMG_5829

RichardCranium

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XL 2.0 AWD 4K CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have an Ecoboost, so mine hauls ass… oh, wait, in the bed? Just air so far.

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just wanted to demonstrate that a Maverick is, in fact, a truck and can do truck things! There's a lot of naysayers out there that say otherwise. They make comments like, "That's not a man's truck!" or "It's just an Escape with a bed!" or like this one that I actually got from a Youtube comment, "lol drives like a car because it is a car! I’d be embarrassed to drive that ugly thing! It’s a car with a truck bed. Food stamp version of a truck." FYI, I just hauled twenty huge bags of mulch in this thing. Something that an F-150 or even a Ranger can accomplish that the Maverick just accomplished with no fuss.

Ford Maverick What's your Maverick hauling in the bed? [Photos Edition] PXL_20240405_162140811
Ford Maverick What's your Maverick hauling in the bed? [Photos Edition] PXL_20240405_162148465
Ford Maverick What's your Maverick hauling in the bed? [Photos Edition] PXL_20240405_162247447

And just last weekend, I used it to load up my brother's old entertainment set to the dump. I forgot to take a picture but trust me, it was a real b**** to load and unload and took up more than the length of the bed but it's just proving my point even more. The Maverick is a real truck no matter what the haters say, it's just minimized. I guess they're just jealous that they can't achieve over 40 mpg, can park it easily wherever they go, or have the comfort of a sedan or crossover.

Sponsored