zstansel

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang Mach 1 HP, 06 Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes this is specifically why I did not choose to BAP my Hot pepper red XLT. I think the interior looks very fun and quirky, and the light colors help give the cabin an airy feel. I don’t like black interiors on cars so I’m biased, I think they look boring and less spacious.

If you poke around in here, people have figured out you can use Zep to essentially turn your tail lights and headlights and 3rd brake light into BAP housings by stripping the chrome off. This is my plan to get the look on the outside of the BAP but the standard interior.
I’m planning on black/bronze wheels eventually so I will definitely have all the colors
bronze would look fantastic on HPR

EchoPear

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nathanael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 XLT Hyb/HPR/Lux/360/Bed Rail/Moonroof on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
bronze would look fantastic on HPR
Ideally something like this, although maybe 17s not 18s (sorry OP, I am derailing the thread now)

Ford Maverick To BAP or not to BAP IMG_3248

OP
OP
zstansel

zstansel

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ideally something like this, although maybe 17s not 18s (sorry OP, I am derailing the thread now)

IMG_3248.png
You’ve convinced me. Spending BAP/lux money on wheels. Jk. Maybe.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Love that my Tremor is BAP'd out.

The dark interior mixed with the blues harkens back to an early 90s F-Series truck for me and that is an awesome feel.

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you are already up getting LUX then yes. I was gonna order it for my ‘24 but now that LUX is required I won’t. I live in the south and don’t need all the heated stuff. $4k on this truck is not worth it to me. But I do wish I would have sprung for it on my current one.

Javskies

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Javi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Love my BAP interior as well especially mixed with the grey wood trim kit from Mus. Also love the LED surround of the taillights.

BShaff

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Jetta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have HPR with basic XLT interior and it looks GREAT. Had a BAP HPR pull next to me as we were leaving. Ended up talking to the lady who loved how mine looked and the color contrast from interior to exterior. She had a very nice BAP, but I prefer mine any day, BAP was almost too dark imo.

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I like the look of the standard seats/interior. I would assume it’s not super complimentary with hot pepper red.

I’d rather actually get a truck built, so I left it off.

With how initial orders went this time around, I’m reconsidering to BAP.
Thoughts?

Edit: it appears BAP now requires lux for XLT…so 4K more total. I don’t much care for the lux, so that’s a bit irritating.
I feel that if you can spare the cash, you won't be disappointed with BAP

Sponsored
OP
OP
zstansel

zstansel

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have HPR with basic XLT interior and it looks GREAT. Had a BAP HPR pull next to me as we were leaving. Ended up talking to the lady who loved how mine looked and the color contrast from interior to exterior. She had a very nice BAP, but I prefer mine any day, BAP was almost too dark imo.
I really do prefer the basic color scheme over the BAP. The one I drove had the basic. Good to hear you are enjoying it on the HPR. From photos and the builder it seems fine to me. And whoever mentioned that the brighter colors make it seem more spacious is spot on. Same thing with interior paint on a house.

OP
OP
zstansel

zstansel

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up my new Hybrid Lariat BAP today, in cyber orange. All in all, I like the BAP with the cyber orange. Very pleased with it.
I was so sad cyber orange was dropped. Saw a mav in person with it and it’s so nice. Enjoy!

BShaff

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Jetta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I really do prefer the basic color scheme over the BAP. The one I drove had the basic. Good to hear you are enjoying it on the HPR. From photos and the builder it seems fine to me. And whoever mentioned that the brighter colors make it seem more spacious is spot on. Same thing with interior paint on a house.
Honestly man, HPR is the best color scheme with the XLT interior. Blue interior tint perfectly offsets the orange HPR. The interior orange highlights are just subtle enough that it plays well with the HPR as well. I was lucky enough to view the 12 or so that were delivered to my dealer and am very thankful I changed colors 3-4 times lol.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP mentioned a 4K hit for XLT Lux and BAP. If you like it that 4k works out to little over $80.00 a month for4 year note. Do you want to pay the 80 dollars or go out to your Maverick every day and think coulda, woulda, shoulda.

I got that option on mine, which also let me go up to a Lariat. I have received several positive comments. No way I was gonna have brown seats.
Sponsored

Last edited: