zstansel

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang Mach 1 HP, 06 Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the look of the standard seats/interior. I would assume it’s not super complimentary with hot pepper red.

I’d rather actually get a truck built, so I left it off.

With how initial orders went this time around, I’m reconsidering to BAP.
Thoughts?

Edit: it appears BAP now requires lux for XLT…so 4K more total. I don’t much care for the lux, so that’s a bit irritating.
Sponsored

Stevezilla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stevezilla (hybrid XLT)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Mazda Tribute
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I BAPped my 2023 XLT and I have no regerts. The interior looks so much better with dark grey plastic on the doors, and I love the blacked out headlights and tails.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2023 & 2024 Maverick Lariat Hybrids
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love my Lariat Alto Blue BAP.

OP
OP
zstansel

zstansel

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Gotta admit I like the BAP look more, but not enough to pay the money for it.
Kinda leaning that way after realizing the lux addition requirement. This is my “economical commuter truck”

last year I was considering ordering (dummy. Missed out), and feel like BAP was occasionally a constraint. Don’t think I’ve seen it constrained much lately?

Sponsored

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
BAP was never on the constraint list, it didn't even sell close to the allotments. I originally had it on my '23 order but after seeing some of the trucks with it before mine got scheduled I dropped it and added the Lux to my XLT. I didn't like all the different colors of black/bronze. The only thing I honestly liked about the BAP was the head and taillights. I love the power heated seat and steering wheel much better.

OP
OP
zstansel

zstansel

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
BAP was never on the constraint list, it didn't even sell close to the allotments.
Great info. Wasn’t sure if I was remembering right and I figured someone could save me from a deep search dive.

BuddyS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 R Design & 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Kinda leaning that way after realizing the lux addition requirement. This is my “economical commuter truck”

last year I was considering ordering (dummy. Missed out), and feel like BAP was occasionally a constraint. Don’t think I’ve seen it constrained much lately?
Yea, exactly. I love the truck for it's simplicity and low cost; you start pushing up the price and the magical value loses a little luster.

23MAVLariatAWD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RECEIVED '23 Hybrid Lariat Mav Oxford White BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Don't forget you also get 18" wheels w black rims, skull caps, brake lights background I got it on my '23 Lariat Hybrid No Regrets it looks SO much better than the std trim....

Last edited:
Sponsored

blizbiggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I would have BAP if I wasn't scared of possibly not being built. I think it does look better.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
BAP no question

EchoPear

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nathanael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 XLT Hyb/HPR/Lux/360/Bed Rail/Moonroof on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the look of the standard seats/interior. I would assume it’s not super complimentary with hot pepper red.
Yes this is specifically why I did not choose to BAP my Hot pepper red XLT. I think the interior looks very fun and quirky, and the light colors help give the cabin an airy feel. I don’t like black interiors on cars so I’m biased, I think they look boring and less spacious.

If you poke around in here, people have figured out you can use Zep to essentially turn your tail lights and headlights and 3rd brake light into BAP housings by stripping the chrome off. This is my plan to get the look on the outside of the BAP but the standard interior.

As far as color coordination goes, think of the standard interior offering a different, equally-as-interesting-as-HPR thing to look at 🙂

I’m planning on black/bronze wheels eventually so I will definitely have all the colors

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2023 & 2024 Maverick Lariat Hybrids
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would have BAP if I wasn't scared of possibly not being built. I think it does look better.
BAP has never been a constraint. My 22/23 cancelled/rollover was scheduled immediately after the rollover on 12/1/22...for a 1/12/23 build.
Sponsored