First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius until I get my Maverick! XLT Lariate
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh and I still love my truck! Until my brother rolls up in his. But then we compare gas bills and I win!!!!!

Hey I just wanted to thank those who post on here. You saved me a lot of money. My 22 Hybrid Maverick with 20k miles began so shake. Took it to the dealership as I had some recalls to get completed as well. So they called me and said the shaking was caused by the tires as far as they could tell. Recommended new tires. I said , they only have 20k on them. They replied well they had slight "feathering". I said I would get back to them. Went straight to the forum and found my answer. Problem reported by many owners with the CV axles. Took some screen shots of others reports. Sent to my service mgr. He replied he would look into it further. Call later that afternoon. Yep, that seems to be the problem. On order and will be repaired under warranty. SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH POSTERS!!!
Ford Maverick Vibration in the front end while accelerating IMG_20220903_130125
Sponsored

CurtisB

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Oh and I still love my truck! Until my brother rolls up in his. But then we compare gas bills and I win!!!!!

IMG_20220903_130125.jpg
The doors on these full size trucks are bigger than the front door to my house! I mean dang!

nicemaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will bigger tires and rims void the warranty? I'm having the same issue with 22 hybrid maverick wit on 35000 miles.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Will bigger tires and rims void the warranty? I'm having the same issue with 22 hybrid maverick wit on 35000 miles.
Hey, Nick. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to see how I can assist you with this vibration concern.
Sponsored