First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Expedition Max XLT, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ah, I was thinking there's be some drilling and bolts involved. Does the spray-in bedliner affect this clip at all?
The spray in seems like it was applied before any of the accessories, clips, etc were added, so it didn't affect any of those things. Not sure about any of the drop-in liners or trays though. After market spray in liners would obviously need to un-bolt all of this prior to being sprayed to avoid issues.
Sponsored

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
The spray in seems like it was applied before any of the accessories, clips, etc were added, so it didn't affect any of those things. Not sure about any of the drop-in liners or trays though. After market spray in liners would obviously need to un-bolt all of this prior to being sprayed to avoid issues.
Yeah, mine is getting sprayed at the dealership.

darkvesperia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade
Yeah I was disappointed that it wouldn't allow to order both. Do intend to get the extender after the fact. Never had one. Are the easy to remove if the need arises?

omar2006

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150, 93 F150, 90 Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The bed extender is really light. Can easily raise it with one hand. Seemed well built. I took the second picture.

Last edited:

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's also a good hard look at the trifold hard cover which looks good
Buddy has the hard tri-fold on his 1st year raptor and its still rocking, will probably go that route as well- What I dont know is how hard is it to take off all the way and re-install.

Sponsored

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, I ordered the hard rollup with extender and had to choose. Good to know I can pick one up after it comes in and put it in myself. Though considering I have a hybrid and in orange I may be waiting for a while yet.
Same

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I want that bed extender... I hope the dealer will trade the first edition tonneau cover for the bed extender.
Sponsored