Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ford Maverick 'Officially' Joined the Club - 2024 XLT FX4 Atlas Blue IMG_4367
Ford Maverick 'Officially' Joined the Club - 2024 XLT FX4 Atlas Blue IMG_4381

I took delivery of my 2024 XLT FX4 officially on Monday (2/19/2024). My dealership experience was mostly positive. I got hit with a $300 dealer glass etching/glass security that was installed when the dealership took delivery of my vehicle. In all my negotiations and communication, I had no idea that was going to be added. I was perturbed to say the least. On the bright side, there were no other add-ons or shenanigans. The dealership did allow me to use X-plan, so my minimal discount from X-plan at least covered the stupid glass etching. I paid cash for the truck, the total price of everything was $37,609.88 (including tax, title, doc fee, glass etching add-on).

I got it late in the evening on Monday and barely had time to enjoy it the first night. The second day, I spent a lot of time after work installing my accessories and driving it around. I LOVE THIS TRUCK. The first picture is the day after I took delivery. The second photo is showing the truck after some use :cool:.

So far I have installed the following:
1). Gator SFX Tri-fold Cover from RealTruck
2). Rubber floor mats from Amazon (was cheaper than Weathertech or Husky)
3). Dash top storage container that sits above the head unit (from Amazon)
4). Black liner instead of the orange liner for the area under the head unit (from Amazon)
5). Pet cover hammock (from amazon)
6). An AWD badge since the 2024 did not come with one (from Amazon)
7). A119 V3 Dash cam (from Amazon)

At some point, I would like to upgrade the stock sound system (it's fine but not good quality). I hate to say but I am going to have to forgo the tailgate damper ;)

I am looking forward to becoming a more active member that I have my Maverick. I am appreciative of how detailed and insightful this community is!
Sponsored

Hunters Edge

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 crew
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello and welcome to MTC. Congratulations on the new truck, thanks for the pictures. The truck looks great.

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

“Nice truck!”

Ford Maverick 'Officially' Joined the Club - 2024 XLT FX4 Atlas Blue IMG_3449

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
IMG_4367.jpeg
IMG_4381.jpeg

I took delivery of my 2024 XLT FX4 officially on Monday (2/19/2024). My dealership experience was mostly positive. I got hit with a $300 dealer glass etching/glass security that was installed when the dealership took delivery of my vehicle. In all my negotiations and communication, I had no idea that was going to be added. I was perturbed to say the least. On the bright side, there were no other add-ons or shenanigans. The dealership did allow me to use X-plan, so my minimal discount from X-plan at least covered the stupid glass etching. I paid cash for the truck, the total price of everything was $37,609.88 (including tax, title, doc fee, glass etching add-on).

I got it late in the evening on Monday and barely had time to enjoy it the first night. The second day, I spent a lot of time after work installing my accessories and driving it around. I LOVE THIS TRUCK. The first picture is the day after I took delivery. The second photo is showing the truck after some use :cool:.

4). Black liner instead of the orange liner for the area under the head unit (from Amazon)

At some point, I would like to upgrade the stock sound system (it's fine but not good quality). I hate to say but I am going to have to forgo the tailgate damper ;)

I am looking forward to becoming a more active member that I have my Maverick. I am appreciative of how detailed and insightful this community is!
Congrats!!

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Always a pretty truck to look at.

Sponsored

CurtisB

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

IMG_4367.jpeg
IMG_4381.jpeg

Welcome! And I hope you become as ridiculously addicted to your truck as we all have!!

Buckshot62

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT EB AWD ordered 12/19/23
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Really like your truck. My 24 Atlas blue FX4 is on a rail car somewhere between Mexico and Iowa.

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Good looking truck, and welcome!

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

IMG_4367.jpeg
IMG_4381.jpeg

Congratulations on getting your Maverick! Pictures look super.

Now that you have it, perhaps one of the next mods is to add a Maverick Truck Club decal so you can properly “represent.”

Two styles/sizes available:

Maverick Truck Club Decal (Glossy) | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions ($5 delivered)

Maverick Truck Club Decal (Transfer) | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions ($6 delivered)

Ford Maverick 'Officially' Joined the Club - 2024 XLT FX4 Atlas Blue Zelle Pay QR
Sponsored