DeeZee

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT Luxury Package
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I love these Ford "no substance emails". Since the order banks were only open for 3-4 days some of us that ordered in 2021 may need to wait until the end of 2023 to get our truck.
Sponsored

st3v

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the same cryptic email too, but my MY2023 successfully rolled over (I verified with Ford Chat again this morning).

I think this email was sent to people who had a MY2022 order that wasn't scheduled. Nothing to do with MY2023 orders.

Brewmstr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also received the e mail. Original order 10/23/21. Reorder 9/18/22. I have my private offer confirmation #.

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did anyone else get this? I have a 2022 XLT-EB that I ordered in January--I have no VIN and not production date as of a week ago, and I let the opportunity to order a 2023 come and go. Frankly, I had no expectation it would ever go into production after everything I read on this site (and was told as much by Ford customer service), but now I get this.

Thank you again for your Maverick XLT order. We wanted to let you know that we are still up against supply chain challenges, which are causing delays with getting your vehicle into production. While we understand how frustrated you may be (we are too), rest assured, our team is working diligently and aggressively to get you behind the wheel.
We know how much anticipation there is when it comes to getting a new Ford, so we will continue to keep you updated. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience and remain grateful for your patience and understanding.
Got it and opened it knowing what it was. . . . . disappointment.

Oh well, another week with a Thursday in it! . . . . .

dlorton0844

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chrysler Town & Country
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did anyone else get this? I have a 2022 XLT-EB that I ordered in January--I have no VIN and not production date as of a week ago, and I let the opportunity to order a 2023 come and go. Frankly, I had no expectation it would ever go into production after everything I read on this site (and was told as much by Ford customer service), but now I get this.

Thank you again for your Maverick XLT order. We wanted to let you know that we are still up against supply chain challenges, which are causing delays with getting your vehicle into production. While we understand how frustrated you may be (we are too), rest assured, our team is working diligently and aggressively to get you behind the wheel.
We know how much anticipation there is when it comes to getting a new Ford, so we will continue to keep you updated. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience and remain grateful for your patience and understanding.
yep, got it

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, let me understand here, are all of you people who were previously told the MY22 truck wasn't happening and to reorder but still got this automated email anyway?

Rillem

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Nissan Versa
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, let me understand here, are all of you people who were previously told the MY22 truck wasn't happening and to reorder but still got this automated email anyway?
That is my situation and I received the email.

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, it was my case as well.

docroland

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT 2022
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also received the same e-mail. Original order 10/30/21. Reorder 9/16/22. I DONT have a private offer yet. I called Ford customer service and found out that my 2022 XLT Hybrid order is still active, priority code 10. Is this the reason why I don't have a private offer? I left a message to my dealer, waiting for a call back.

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also received the same e-mail. Original order 10/30/21. Reorder 9/16/22. I DONT have a private offer yet. I called Ford customer service and found out that my 2022 XLT Hybrid order is still active, priority code 10. Is this the reason why I don't have a private offer? I left a message to my dealer, waiting for a call back.
I thought @fordvideoguy at one point said that the MY22 orders had to be left in the system and not cancelled to qualify for a private offer when rolling over an order to MY23. This is probably why we are all getting these emails.

Sponsored

docroland

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT 2022
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought @fordvideoguy at one point said that the MY22 orders had to be left in the system and not cancelled to qualify for a private offer when rolling over an order to MY23. This is probably why we are all getting these emails.
Thank you sir. I think I missed that part when I watched @fordvideoguy . I will tell my dealer to keep it as is.
Did you received your private offer certificate already?

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got one as well even though I've had my truck since the Spring. 🤣

Rentman1225

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forde Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I received the same email today. Original order 11/6/2021 (unscheduled). Reordered 9/16/2022

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you sir. I think I missed that part when I watched @fordvideoguy . I will tell my dealer to keep it as is.
Did you received your private offer certificate already?
Yes, I did receive my private offer. But, my dealer had to use a VIN from another Maverick order in the Smart Vincent system (I believe) as a work around since my order has not been pulled for production and assigned a VIN. The print out that I received with my certificate number is titled, DRIVE (Dealer Reporting, Incentives & Vehicle Eligibility).
Sponsored

Last edited: