First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
lol bad, inconsistent photoshops backed by links that only go back to that website.

Thanks for alerting me that carcover is a clickbait site.

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You guys gotta stop getting excited about these terrible AI generated articles on the internet. None of this was written by a human, it's just cobbled together text and images scraped from random websites.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

IT says it coming to the US..

2024 Ford Ranchero Prices
As we know the next new Ford Ranchero pickup truck is a brand new look for America. and it also includes more safety and convenience than most pickup trucks currently available, so prices will start between $20,000 and $24,000 in the US. And Ford Motors has also confirmed this fact.

nunyabz

First Name
Nunya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

Not sure why the Australian Ford Falcon Ute never made it over to the US. Looks to have been an awesome vehicle. I believe production stopped around 2016. You could get them with a V-8 or a turbo 6. Lots of power and fast. LOL... It even had an offset license plate. Truly looks like it could be a modern day Ranchero. : )

Ford Maverick New:  2024 Ford Ranchero ford-fg-falcon-ute-xr6-mk8

Last edited:

Sponsored

FamousAmos

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Kingpin003

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat - Azure Gray
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The watermark on the first couple images says "Digimods Design" which is a YouTube channel that makes concept art of various makes and models.

It's completely unofficial.

Lonnie gee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda and rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The renderings aren't even consistent. Sometimes it has a separate bed, sometimes it's entirely unibody. This one even has completely different bumper styles and taillights in the front vs rear angles.

1703734066186.png

Lonnie gee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda and rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Toyota
That’s awful ,make em look like a pickup truck and not veer off to much

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure why the Australian Ford Falcon Ute never made it over to the US. Looks to have been an awesome vehicle. I believe production stopped around 2016. You could get them with a V-8 or a turbo V-6. Lots of power and fast. LOL... It even had an offset license plate. Truly looks like it could be a modern day Ranchero. : )
It was actually a straight 6-cylinder engine. Probably a lot of factors why they never made it over. The cost of US homologation especially since it was a unique RHD platform, increasing CAFE regulations making small trucks less appealing for manufacturers with fuel efficiency of the time, the chicken tax on import trucks, and it'd have been competition for the Ranger which was already on the decline sales-wise.

Sponsored

Ponyprez

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang 2+2, 2008 Shelby GT500, 2015 Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Man you really fell for it. I like the render with the Mustang front end.
This story has to be clickbait as there are too many idiosyncrasies to be real. Unibody versus body on frame, Mustang running horse grill medallion. Mustang car and Mach E front ends and I have never known the Courier to be called a Ranchero even in Australia.

OneAlienBoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now that it's obvious this ranchero isn't real, let's turn this thread into something more positive. A what would you want to see with a new ranchero discussion.

Personally, the only way I see a ranchero making sense if Ford's truck ladden line up, is if they lean heavily into the lifestyle/performance street truck side of things. Anything else will just step on the toes of what Ford already has. Something that looks like this mustang turned truck rendering.

The only thing I would change about that, is the bedside. Instead of a flat, trucky look, keep the mustang fastbacks side profile. Not only would sail panels going all the way to the back look rad, and complete the sporty look, I'm rendering something similar that looks like a slightly lifted mid engine supercars, but it's actually a truck, much smaller than the maverick with a similarly sized bed.

That would look good, and add structural rigidity.

Ford Maverick New:  2024 Ford Ranchero https___www.carscoops.com_wp-content_uploads_2023_12_Ford-Mustang-Ranchero-Truck-2-820x1024 (1)

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The watermark on the first couple images says "Digimods Design" which is a YouTube channel that makes concept art of various makes and models.

It's completely unofficial imaginary.
FIFY