First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat AWD Fx4 Luxury
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Things that make me glad I changed from an XLT to a Lariat. Touch to unlock/ lock doors. Can be done from either front doors. Safety fact is if I am within range of door the other side will not unlock by someone on other side unless they have a key. If someone reaches in window of locked door, unlocks and opens door, the horn will go off if key not used in a few seconds. Love the adaptive cruise control and 360. Also love the interior.

Ford Maverick Lariat Lux, why I love it. IMG_20220630_183100
Sponsored

Garyoj91

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Things that make me glad I changed from an XLT to a Lariat. Touch to unlock/ lock doors. Can be done from either front doors. Safety fact is if I am within range of door the other side will not unlock by someone on other side unless they have a key. If someone reaches in window of locked door, unlocks and opens door, the horn will go off if key not used in a few seconds. Love the adaptive cruise control and 360. Also love the interior.

IMG_20220630_183100.jpg
If I could go back in time I’d probably upgrade to ordering a Lariat.
Didn’t realize the **lane centering** was different on the Lariat compared to the XLT, until much after I ordered (my fault). That lane centering feature is awesome.

Last edited:

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I could go back in time I’d probably upgrade to ordering a Lariat.
Didn’t realize the CP360 was different on the Lariat compared to the XLT, until much after I ordered (my fault). That lane centering feature is awesome.
To be clear the CP360 features are actually the same across trims aside from the XL power mirrors and hybrid spare tire. A base Lariat with just CP360 wouldn't have lane centering. It's specifically in the Luxury Package.

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To be clear the CP360 features are actually the same across trims aside from the XL power mirrors and hybrid spare tire. A base Lariat with just CP360 wouldn't have lane centering. It's specifically in the Luxury Package.
Also, XLT's have the basic Perimeter Alarm on doors as well.
But I agree, No regrets on my Lariat Lux!
Nice color as well.

Ford Maverick Lariat Lux, why I love it. Ford Maverick Tremor Package

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The door lock unlock by touch is what I have on my 2020 Ecosport SE which is only one step up from base model. it sucks the Maverick doesn't have that feature at least on the XLT model. I would miss that the most of all the features my Ecosport has. I plan on ordering a hybrid XLT come August. plus I only paid 16874 for ecosport in Sept 2020 too. sticker was 26654.

Sponsored

19mustang65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would also switch to a lariat now looking back. I'm happy that I chose the luxury package on my xlt. My dealer told me I'd never regret adding things. I'd regret not adding them. Went in wanting a base xl but glad I got what I got

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Woohoo, another Lariat Lux Velocity Blue Mav! It's the best build in my opinion. 😎
I agree, two times over. 🤣

kmish203

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked my Lariat Lux up yesterday and I cannot believe how soft that active-x material is! So comfortable and that saddle brown color is incredible.

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never had adaptive cruise control before, even in my more expensive EV, and now I wouldn’t consider a vehicle without it. I drive a 450 mile OW trip every month and I’m on cruise the whole time! I lucked into the best vehicle I’ve owned on 2/2/22!

Sponsored

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This vid of a Lariat luxury has the same color and helpful specs I saw that compare XLT and Lariat.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When my Long McArthur order doesn't get scheduled for as a 2022 (it is my 1/27 order below) I am switching to a hybrid Lariat with the Luxury Package. I have already sent Tim an email with the build info.

I'm keeping my Granger order (1/25 below) as an EB, though I might switch it to a base XL with just 4k tow in hopes of getting it built sooner. Then I'm going to drive it for six months or a year while I wait for Ford to build my Lariat Lux Hybrid which I am sure will still be heavily constrained.

I'm canceling my 1/18 order with my local dealer after I get the private offer; I haven't heard a peep out of them since I ordered.

We have the touch to unlock feature on my wife's hybrid RAV4, it is really nice. I'm looking forward to eventually driving a Lariat Lux Hybrid.

nick112288

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Ram 2500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm about 99% sure when orders open up I'm ordering a Lariat Lux Hybrid. I'm replacing an older vehicle.

I understand the options I want will delay it being built/delivered, but I don't care. I don't need a vehicle now and if I'm buying a brand new vehicle I'm ordering EXACTLY what I WANT.

j1truck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EGolf
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked my Lariat Lux up yesterday and I cannot believe how soft that active-x material is! So comfortable and that saddle brown color is incredible.
Just wondering if your seat gets hot? I have a lariat and my seat gets burning hot. My dash is super cool but the leather seat is extreme hot. Very uncomfortable to touch.
Sponsored