400 WATT INVERTER OUTLET MISSING IN TRUCK BED

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
yes, I ordered an outlet in the bed -and the XLT package. I remember paying extra for it, but i only have one in the cab. A friend told me that her son has a Maverick with the outlet in the cab and bed - so i dont know - i am going to look that up.
You ordered the $150 110v/400w option which only adds the household style plug to the cab. If you wanted the household plug in the bed you should have added the Lux Package.

Last edited:

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Back when I was building my truck next to the inverter is a circle with a exclamation point and it said comes with in the cab outlet and one in the bed, So I ordered it thinking I would get one in the bed also but now it only shows cab only unless you spend $2500 for the Lux package 🥺 So no outlet in the bed🤔
Did you click on the exclamation point to find out the details? It is there so one can find out additional information.

PougueForLife

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Georgetta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick, as of March 3, 2023
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Back when I was building my truck next to the inverter is a circle with a exclamation point and it said comes with in the cab outlet and one in the bed, So I ordered it thinking I would get one in the bed also but now it only shows cab only unless you spend $2500 for the Lux package 🥺 So no outlet in the bed🤔
Same here. I’m fairly certain the plug in the bed was listed with the inverter on the XLT back when I ordered in Sept ‘21. When I received it in March ‘23, there was no plug in the bed. I was pretty disappointed in Ford for that one.

Jman79

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odessey, Ford Maverick 🤞MY24
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same here. I’m fairly certain the plug in the bed was listed with the inverter on the XLT back when I ordered in Sept ‘21. When I received it in March ‘23, there was no plug in the bed. I was pretty disappointed in Ford for that one.
Aloha when I ordered my truck back in June of last year And added the inverter it said there was a plug in the cab and in the bed but when I received my XLT last week the plug was missing from the bed, anybody else have the same complaint ❓
I don't know if this will make you feel better or worse. If you only paid $150 then you didn't get ripped off. That price for the interior outlets is fair, regardless of where the miss communication happened.

I only started shopping in MY23 and recall specifically looking to see if the one inverter option got you both. I chose not to get either, so I don't recall where it was listed, but eventually I found they were separate up charges. All of which led to me not choosing them.

I keep one of these in each car and from less than $100, it's more flexible for most power needs on small devices. Added portability and jump start capabilities. It will carry enough charge to pretty much fill a laptop or 4ah power tool battery (if I recall).
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0BBR56TDK?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

If the above can't cut it for your needs, most real world scenarios if you need a full time inverter in the vehicle it would be for larger things. I'd probably wire up a pure sign 1000w, 2000w peak behind the rear seat and run an AC cord to plugs mounted in one of the back storage areas.
https://www.amazon.com/ROARBATT-Inv...ix=rorbatt+inverter+pure+sign,aps,131&sr=8-11

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That's why I ordered the slider with the outlet. If I need power in the bed, I'll just run a cord.
Sponsored