First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That AWD hybrid would probably have to switch from a fuel efficient hybrid to a performance one to be able to tow 4 or 5k.
Maybe. It would be great if they had the current FWD hybrid and then and AWD version that could tow 5k. Even if that 5k AWD hybrid got 32-35mpg combined it would still be fantastic! At that point they would not need the ecoboost.

Zed79

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If they do a AWD Hybrid i bet its and EcoBoost HEV and the towing will be in line with what is posted for the Lincoln Nautilus
Ford Maverick 2025 Eruption Green Maverick XLT Spotted on Video Screenshot 2024-06-28 095833

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If they do a AWD Hybrid i bet its and EcoBoost HEV and the towing will be in line with what is posted for the Lincoln Nautilus
Screenshot 2024-06-28 095833.gif
:unsure:

you're betting that the towing capacity would decrease by 250 pounds from a current non- 4k tow maverick? ;)

Sponsored

Zed79

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
well being as the maverick is 200+ pounds lighter than the Lincoln awd, 2k towing would be inline with the Lincoln numbers. :idea:

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, not a great color. But first car. Bought it used from my sister for $400. It had a good deal of rust on those fenders by then, and I bought a 1970 Maverick for parts to keep the green one running. Transmission, radiator, fenders - a few parts found their way from the older one to the 71 while I owned it.
My first car was a Pale yellow, but it was a big block!

tddawson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT 2.0 AWD, BAP 4K Tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
of all the things that they could have refreshed - the front fascia was the last thing that needed it.

SlowTime2011

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT EB LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I still haven't warmed up to that front end. The Eruption green looks great.

Sponsored

HappyFuel

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't know if it's just me but it looks like they might have tweaked the front fascia a little bit as a result of the backlash. It doesn't look as polarizing as it did in the photos from several weeks ago. Maybe it looks different since it was captured on video with it moving. Not sure. But it isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I am so glad they're finally offering Eruption Green. That should've been a standard color from the start. If they had offered that already, that would've been my first choice.

I just want to know what the interior looks like. If I had to guess, it'll mostly look and feel the same with the exception of the new Sync 4 touchscreen. It would be nice if they put some less scratchy materials in it too but I shouldn't get my hopes up too much which would lead to a drastic price hike. It's coming regardless but it'll be less if they use the same materials. I love my truck but it is the most scratchy interior I've ever had. It's gonna look like s*** in a few years.
I hear you on the “scratchy” interior. I JUST completed a Ford survey yesterday on my 2024 Maverick XLT hybrid, and that was THE thing I told them I liked the least about my truck. I am very careful not to mark up my truck, I baby it! But STILL it shows scuffs, scratches, marks no matter what, and no known way to fix them. Otherwise I absolutely love my Maverick.

Block

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Changing the front end also means fewer years to get junkyard parts from in future.
Sponsored