Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you've never heard the term "blood side" it's the side away from the driver because in an accident a driver is most likely to react in a manner to try and protect themselves which means hanging your passengers out to dry.
Maybe an Ohio thing? I've worked up there and believe it.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Edit:

I have owned classics my whole life. I can't tell you how many times I have had people completely block me in while fixating on my cars. I am in the driver seat trying to pull out of the spot and they are just eyes-glued to the car. I give a polite wave and it kicks in for them.

Edit 2:

The worst was one time I came out from a restaurant and a dude had his (little) kid in the driver's seat of my car while he was taking photos. No, I do not lock the doors on my classics because old locks are simply a suggestion. If someone wanted to steal the car, it was gone in moments. I never considered the need to keep kids out....

Having a Jurassic Park Jeep that I hate having a full top on creates both of these scenarios often. Nobody has tried to get in mine, but people are constantly trying to open the doors at events (several friends have had people get into theirs). One of my friends has a 60s Batmobile and somebody got into it. He calmly asked them which car was theirs in the parking lot and started to walk off. That got a reaction.

jerrisn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid/2023 Hyundai Tuscon/2013 Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same thing happens when camping . empty campground . pick a spot . set up . go for hike . come back and campground still empty except for you and people that decided to camp right next to your site . I guess it's my magnetic personality .

Sponsored

Sgthell

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL AWD Maverick, 2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Glad I got old and qualified for a handicapped sticker. Lots of space, but every now and then you get an old jerk that still canā€˜t park in the center of a double sized space or is too lazy to store a cart properly. Life goes on, I suppose.

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Directing this to myself more than to any other post on this thread today: Uh oh, someone is having a case of the Mondays.
(Please, no cans of whoop ass)

pigsareus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To be honest, it looks to me like the Maverick is somewhat hogging the left line of his space, and the Ram's rear wheels are pretty centered in his space with just the front being too far to the left. It could just be the camera angle though.
there look to be about 9000 unoccupied parking spots why get anywhere near his truck?

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Glad I got old and qualified for a handicapped sticker. Lots of space, but every now and then you get an old jerk that still canā€˜t park in the center of a double sized space or is too lazy to store a cart properly. Life goes on, I suppose.
Case in point:

Ford Maverick You know some people just wanna be a d**k IMG_4180

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I purposely parked in no manā€™s land so I wouldnā€™t be next to anyone. Plus I got a baby to put in the back seat on the passenger side. Came out and saw this d**k face pulled up as Iā€™m walking to my truck. Had to squeeze in to put the baby in the back seat while he was on the phone texting. Iā€™m so done living with humans. Time to move to Mars.

IMG_1765.jpeg
Years ago, we had a 1989 Continental in great condition. We parked it at the very end of the row of parking that was farthest from the store. When we came out, some fat-ass lady had parked right next to us and was shoving her purchases into her passenger side back seat. She was grinding her door into the side of our door. . . she just didn't care one wit. She couldn't fill the back seat from the driver's side? She just had to use the passenger side!
When she got done, I ran my finger across the patch of paintless divot, looked at her and said 'thank you for damaging my car'. She looked at me like a cow at a passing train.
To quote a great comedian, "you can't fix stupid".

Sponsored

C J Cox

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick You know some people just wanna be a d**k IMG_1307

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No surprise that it's a Ram driver, small pepe and low IQ most likely.

Fcnrwy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As a friend, always says...

You Can't Fix Stupid.... šŸ¤Ŗ

Jerry

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's always big trucks too. Every so often you get a minivan or just a run of the mill sedan but for the most part, it's always dips**ts in lifted trucks that see the Maverick with pure hatred and purposely park right on top of you to feel tougher and gain superiority. They get a sick satisfaction from it which is the saddest part. All we want to do is protect our vehicles that we put so much pride in yet humanity has to come in and f*** it up for everybody. I hate people! I never used to but ever since the pandemic, it's brought out the worst in humanity. People learned to stop caring for one another and how not to behave in public, case in point right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.