First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did chat today with ford about my October hybrid lux 360 order. Of course nothing happening again Asked her to tell me my priority code and she said it is 11. It was originally 19 and I had the dealer change it to 10 a few days later. Am I going backwards?
Sponsored

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No. 11 is better than 19, but only within your dealer and only for any Mavericks that dealer has on order. If you are their only Maverick on order, anything between 10 and 19 is essentially the same. If the dealer has other Mavericks on order, the lower priority number will be considered first. Trim and options play a big roll in it as there are more orders than Ford can handle. Any Lux package is constrained as are various other add-ons. So you could be a "10" with a Lux package, and a "19" without the Lux could be scheduled before you. Again, only applies to your dealer. I could be a "19" at my dealer any you a "10" at your dealer with the exact same build, and I could be built first.

Ford now claims that order date is the first thing being looked at, and the first indication that this may be true is that Tim Bartz (McArthur Ford in Kansas) has said all of his June and July orders (less one I believe) have now been been given build weeks. If you haven't been watching his youtube videos, you need to. (Ford Video Guy).

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just watched Tim's latest video and I guess about 15 early orders (all with Lux) are still without build weeks, but most of his have been scheduled.

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just chatted with Ford. My 6 July order (Area 51 hybrid w/Lux, nothing else) has been scheduled for 27 Jun build and I have a VIN. :D:D:D

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did chat today with ford about my October hybrid lux 360 order. Of course nothing happening again Asked her to tell me my priority code and she said it is 11. It was originally 19 and I had the dealer change it to 10 a few days later. Am I going backwards?
Means you're only 11 months out from a build date; no guarantee on a delivery date ;)
Sponsored