What is priority code 2?

Nandn205

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX 350
I caled my dealer yesterday to check on my order placed October 14th (XLT Lux w/ spray in bedliner, 4k tow, FX4, Co-Pilot 360, moonroof) and she told me my order is now in priority code 2. She said that like it was a good thing and thought I may be getting an email in a couple of weeks with a build date.
I was fully expecting a lot longer wait because of the options on my truck that are delay causing. Can someone tell me what priority code 2 is and if I should get my hopes up?
Sponsored

Bikeric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD XLT Hybrid Mav
Priority 2 is Good. You might actually get built, but you also have a chance of receiving your Mav without certain CHIPS, such as CoPilot 360. Ford will send those to the dealers for installation when they become available.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I not certain but thinking priority code 2 is assigned when its being Considered for being built, I could be off base

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Priority 2 doesnt seem to mean anything. Some of us have ben P2 for months without being scheduled. But you are ecoboost so it will be scheduled soon I'm sure. Provided your dealer gets allocations.

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Priority code 2 means that the zone office is looking at your order for possible production. you can't make any changes to your order after this time.
Sponsored