JVolpe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beater truck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
$369 Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on the Ford Maverick.

According to the owner: While it's rolled out it stays locked unless you unlock the truck, and lower the tailgate to press the release tabs.

Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 8

Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 9

Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 7

Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 6

Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 3

Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 4

Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 5

Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 1

Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 2
Sponsored

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice. This is what I want. I like how the soft roll up doesn't block the rear window like the hard rollup and the tri-fold do.

Speaking of that, I saw the Hyundai Santa Cruz over the weekend, and that built in rollup tonneau cover really eats into the bed space. They really should have figured out a better way to do that.

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
looks like it would work with sliding bed rails? bed extender looks questionable?

Sponsored

widetrax

First Name
lester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 bmw
I found out today,,, from my dealer,,, that a tonneau cover is/was holdding my truck up--- be fore-warned.........It appears that Ford is having difficulty getting enough...I canceled,, this one looks good to me.

Mavhead

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan versa
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That looks pretty nice. They might help keep people honest while not providing a ton of security or taking a lot out of your pocketbook.

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Stevospeedo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD FX4 4K Towing 245/65R17 Falken WP A/T3W
looks like it would work with sliding bed rails? bed extender looks questionable?
Only the TS Elevate Rails from Truxedo work with rails. You can then add their standard tonneau, LoPro, or X15 to it. This adds T-Slot rails compatible with Yakima, Thule, etc. But keep in mind your weight is limited to what the clamps for the rails can support. They do not even offer a weight rating of any kind for bed racks, but I wouldn't put more than 250lbs personally.

Altivo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Altivo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
altivo.dreamwidth.org
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

According to the owner: While it's rolled out it stays locked unless you unlock the truck, and lower the tailgate to press the release tabs.
Looks great. How hard was it to install?

Sponsored

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 8.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 9.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 7.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 6.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 3.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 4.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 5.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 1.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 2.jpg
I was looking at that same one today at shop.ford.com and now that I see it from the inside I'm trying to figure out if you can hook that up if you have the luxury package as it has the sliding tiedowns near the top of the bed. Any one think it'll still fit with the way the cover attaches to the inside of the bed? Thank you in advance team Maverick:)

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 8.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 9.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 7.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 6.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 3.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 4.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 5.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 1.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Truxedo Soft Rollup Tonneau Bed Cover installed on Maverick 2.jpg
Looks great! Is that the TruxPort one? Looks like it. Truxedo shows it’s $299. That’s the one I’m getting!

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I had this cover on my Dodge Dakota for 8 years held up great, looking at it now wish the clamps were smaller they stick out a lot. Some of the more expensive covers have smaller clamps that are under the lip of the top rails and you cant really see them.
Sponsored