First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just stumbled across this and appreciated a quick view of using the Maverick to tow. :)

Sponsored

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice, I tow a boat similar to yours frequently. :) I was just in Meridian/Boise last week on vacation and loved it.

It looks like you are only going a short distance but where is your transom saver? They really help the transom and engine hydraulics from taking a beat down over bumps. I always use mine. It transfers the weight and bumps directly to the trailer.

Ford Maverick Simple towing in real life. Transom-Saver-Mercury-Outboard-Boat-Motor-Heavy-Duty

OP
OP
nathanchrisman

nathanchrisman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice, I tow a boat similar to yours frequently. :) I was just in Meridian/Boise last week on vacation and loved it.

It looks like you are only going a short distance but where is your transom saver? They really help the transom and engine hydraulics from taking a beat down over bumps. I always use mine. It transfers the weight and bumps directly to the trailer.
The video belongs entirely to someone else. I just happened to find it an think others might like to see.

When I do get my truck, I plan to haul a 5x10 utility trailer I own, and maybe someday a 6x12 cargo trailer. We shall see. :)
Sponsored