Sponsored

Shout out to MyMavMode

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure if it’s the right place, but wanted to drop a compliment to @Telemachus and MyMavMode.

Install was easy, but the fuse lead had issues. Emailed him and he sent a replacement right away. Responses within minutes.

Programmed it to my preferred mode and it works like a charm.

If you’re on the fence, just do it. Should’ve been included with the Mav in the first place IMO, but this is the next best thing.
Sponsored

3D Pro

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I Agree!! I installed this as one of my first customizations to always start up in Eco mode. Works great!

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Swag
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I will be installing mine soon! I am excited to get it installed!

Phil Ricotta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Atlas Blue XLT LUX HYBRID - CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Installed mine a while ago and it is amazing. Basically plug and play installation. Thanks to MyMavMode for making this available.

Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Okay, we have some really smart people here. Yes, I know that I'm not one of them.

Has anyone figured out if there is savings using the Eco mode?
I can feel a difference in regen but not really any improvement in milage.

Thanks,
Chris

Mr Pibb

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cobalt 09, 2024 Lariat on order.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Okay, we have some really smart people here. Yes, I know that I'm not one of them.

Has anyone figured out if there is savings using the Eco mode?
I can feel a difference in regen but not really any improvement in milage.

Thanks,
Chris
From the manual " This mode decreases accelerator pedal responsiveness to soften driver inputs and encourage efficient driving. Depending on your vehicle’s options, adaptive cruise control is slower to return to the set speed and auto start-stop engages more often. The system decreases air conditioning output to conserve energy when set to auto mode. Use this mode for fuel efficient driving which allows for an extended vehicle range. "

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From the manual " This mode decreases accelerator pedal responsiveness to soften driver inputs and encourage efficient driving. Depending on your vehicle’s options, adaptive cruise control is slower to return to the set speed and auto start-stop engages more often. The system decreases air conditioning output to conserve energy when set to auto mode. Use this mode for fuel efficient driving which allows for an extended vehicle range. "
Thank you!

SP1966

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I installed the MyMavMode module this morning and it's not working. the Module itself doesn't light up as seen in the above linked video and the mode doesn't change. This is almost as frustrating as the fact that Ford won't let us set a default mode to begin with!

Sponsored

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I installed the MyMavMode module this morning and it's not working. the Module itself doesn't light up as seen in the above linked video and the mode doesn't change. This is almost as frustrating as the fact that Ford won't let us set a default mode to begin with!
Should be an easy fix. PM Sent

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Not sure if it’s the right place, but wanted to drop a compliment to @Telemachus and MyMavMode.

Install was easy, but the fuse lead had issues. Emailed him and he sent a replacement right away. Responses within minutes.

Programmed it to my preferred mode and it works like a charm.

If you’re on the fence, just do it. Should’ve been included with the Mav in the first place IMO, but this is the next best thing.
That's really awesome to hear! Thanks for sharing and being a part of this forum.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A thought that occurred to me as to why the drive mode starts in normal every time: I recently read that part of FMVSS regulations is that Traction Control needs to reset to being on when a vehicle is turned on. Obviously there's a separate button for TCS, but Ford may also be compelled to have the drive mode default to Normal because some potential drive modes can affect TCS/ABS/Electronic Stability Control parameters.

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That's really awesome to hear! Thanks for sharing and being a part of this forum.
No Ford, you misunderstood, we should not have needed to install this mod. If we select a drive mode, it should be saved for the next time we drive our trucks, from the factory!
Sponsored