First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't replace the gaskets, I just applied clear silicone all around the seam where it was put together. That was a couple months ago and it's been through heavy rains and the car wash with no moisture problems! Funny it seems that everyone's problem is with the passenger side as was mine. That's the only one I replaced.

JPinPA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just looking at the driver’s side marker as received. The gasket doesn’t even cover 98% of the gap between the outer shell and inner LED panel. It’s amazing that the driver’s side marker doesn’t suffer the same problem (yet).
Ford Maverick Problem with Mabett Fender Turn signals IMG_3007

Toddman45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT, Ford explorer Platinum, Chevy E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just looking at the driver’s side marker as received. The gasket doesn’t even cover 98% of the gap between the outer shell and inner LED panel. It’s amazing that the driver’s side marker doesn’t suffer the same problem (yet).
IMG_3007.jpeg
Looks like the foam is more to keep the fender insert from rubbing the paint, then as a seal. At least if that's how the foam gasket comes installed.

If I was going to install them I would seal the entire backside with waterproof silicone.

Wz3mo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
IMG_3007.jpeg
If any problems arise with the driver side I still have the new one prepared and ready to install 😁
IMG_3007.jpeg

JPinPA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs