Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Terrain Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Took it for its first “load” picking up the quarter cow. 😜
Ford Maverick Nutty 5.0's Terrain Maverick Lariat FX4 4K mild daily driver build IMG_2270

OP
OP
Nutty 5.0

Nutty 5.0

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Terrain Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That looks very much like what I have ordered. It'll be interesting to see how you do the fog lights.

Nice.
I’m going to be using the JJC kit with Diode Dynamics kit. Hope to get to install them in the next few weeks. Made the changes for the switch in FORSCAN already.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nutty 5.0

Nutty 5.0

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Terrain Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks great!

More details on the tailgate handle please.
Sure,

You need to order a EB3Z-2143400-ACPTM
from your favorite Ford parts place or dealer and have a shop paint (or do yourself). I have a friend that owns a body shop so had them paint it.

8 t25 torx screws for the cover of the tailgate.

2 t30 torx to remove behind the panel that holds the handle on. Make sure to hold the handle from below so it doesn’t fall when you screws are removed!

1 t30 torx to remove the lock. Move the lock and bracket over and retighten.

Reverse and install everything without overtorquing. Enjoy the painted handle! Takes 30 minutes tops taking your time.

A few more pics:
Ford Maverick Nutty 5.0's Terrain Maverick Lariat FX4 4K mild daily driver build IMG_2274
Ford Maverick Nutty 5.0's Terrain Maverick Lariat FX4 4K mild daily driver build IMG_2275
Ford Maverick Nutty 5.0's Terrain Maverick Lariat FX4 4K mild daily driver build IMG_2276
Ford Maverick Nutty 5.0's Terrain Maverick Lariat FX4 4K mild daily driver build IMG_2277
Ford Maverick Nutty 5.0's Terrain Maverick Lariat FX4 4K mild daily driver build IMG_2278
Ford Maverick Nutty 5.0's Terrain Maverick Lariat FX4 4K mild daily driver build IMG_2273

A.Bursell

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sure,

You need to order a EB3Z-2143400-ACPTM
from your favorite Ford parts place or dealer and have a shop paint (or do yourself). I have a friend that owns a body shop so had them paint it.

8 t25 torx screws for the cover of the tailgate.

2 t30 torx to remove behind the panel that holds the handle on. Make sure to hold the handle from below so it doesn’t fall when you screws are removed!

1 t30 torx to remove the lock. Move the lock and bracket over and retighten.

Reverse and install everything without overtorquing. Enjoy the painted handle! Takes 30 minutes tops taking your time.

A few more pics:
Excellent- thank you! It looks so much better especially since the door handles are painted already.

Toddman45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT, Ford explorer Platinum, Chevy E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks good I like the color and the wheels.

Mdmac

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Matte black tailgate letters and home link mirror were soon after.
IMG_2159.jpeg
IMG_2160.jpeg
Hello, nice looking Maverick. I have a 2023 XLT. Could you please provide me with some more info about the Home link Mirror? Is it easy to wire up? Do you have to have a certain package installed in your truck? Also what year is the Ranger Tailgate handle fit and does it have a separate key? Thanks for the help
Sponsored