Sponsored

Maverick Memes - fun diversion while we wait [ ** NO POLITICS ** ]

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Of course this is Delzona at MTC after he gets his Maverick....

Ford Maverick Maverick Memes -  fun diversion while we wait [ ** NO POLITICS ** ] sup-bithces-baby-yoda
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Maverick Memes -  fun diversion while we wait [ ** NO POLITICS ** ] Meme 223

Leand60

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just realized that you order your Maverick nearly a month after I did and you'll receive it before mine even starts to be built!
Meme 221.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Sorry, man.

That said... No lux... No 360. I think someone said "get that thing out the door!"

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just realized that you order your Maverick nearly a month after I did and you'll receive it before mine even starts to be built!
Meme 221.jpg
Sorry, man.

That said... No lux... No 360. I think someone said "get that thing out the door!"
[/QUOTE]
Bare bones? That explains how you getting on the fast track. I'm still waiting for the bag of chips to get opened! 🤣

Sponsored

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry, man.

Bare bones? That explains how you getting on the fast track. I'm still waiting for the bag of chips to get opened! 🤣
[/QUOTE]
Not exactly bare bones, but not as many constraints, for sure. The only thing in the lux package that I want is the SIBL and I'm gonna do that aftermarket.

I actively DON'T want the CP360.

I did order the in cab power and hitch, but I guess those chips aren't a big deal. 🤷‍♂️

I hope y'all get yours soon and I do hate the injustice and disorder of the allocation system. Hang in there and meme on!

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not exactly bare bones, but not as many constraints, for sure. The only thing in the lux package that I want is the SIBL and I'm gonna do that aftermarket.

I did order the in cab power and hitch, but I guess those chips aren't a big deal. 🤷‍♂️

I hope y'all get yours soon and I do hate the injustice and disorder of the allocation system. Hang in there and meme on!
[/QUOTE]
Ford Maverick Maverick Memes -  fun diversion while we wait [ ** NO POLITICS ** ] ZomboMeme 20032022211832

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, maybe my statement of "bare bones" was a bit harsh. I can certainly understand not wanting 360, it seems it's one of those items people love or hate. I agree that Lux package should've had the SIBL removed from it once it became a high constraint item and Ford could've asked people if they wanted it or not. Kinda like the Ford has been asking folks to drop the 360 or Lux packages. Oh well I'm looking forward to pictures when you get your Maverick. Until then meme on!🤣