Sponsored

If you had a chance to order again what would you change?

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would have left off the FX4, I got it for the black wheels mainly. I ended up getting aftermarket wheels anyway. I'm considering ordering a hybrid now too.
Sponsored

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What would I have changed? To be honest, nothing, got what I consider the best bang for your buck build. If the chip shortage wasn't a thing, maybe I would have gone for co-pilot 360.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had ordered cactus gray, but ended up with a shadow black due to the circumstances. The black is sharp, but hard as hell to keep clean. I'd go with the cactus gray. In terms of Lariat Lux and CP360. I would keep that the same. Hybrid 100% One thing I don't care for on this truck is the electric sliding rear window. I don't use it, it's too small and I have often mistaken it for a vehicle behind me. It's very obtrusive to me. But it was part of a package and couldn't be deleted.

johnhanna

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would have liked auto seat adjustment on passenger side. Manual is clunky and the height adjustment internal mechanism broke after 400 miles.

Compuwhiz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB AWD Lariat Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If I was doing it over for 2023, I would still get the AWD Lariat lux but in Atlas Blue instead of Alto Blue. I would likely also add FX4 with the upgraded wheels (not the default black ones) so that it would have the tow hooks and the A/T tires. Maybe add the moonroof too since there is so much headroom in the Maverick.

I would not add the Tremor package because of the lower limit for towing, but I don't mind the orange accent colors.

Sponsored

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I do have a chance to order again in September🤞

Original order:
Oxford White XLT w/Luxury Package

New Order:
Oxford White XLT
Remote Start & Vehicle Security
DIBL
Hitch w/4 plm connector

Some things in the lux package I am going to add myself.
Other things in the Lux package I either don't want or need.

Mavonorder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sunroof and sliding rear window. I did trade in a jeep and i'm missing the open air
Funny...I always wanted a jeep for the open air (until the new bronco maybe, nothing beats a jeep for open air), but ended up with several Ford trucks (including the current Mav) with sunroofs and back slider instead😉.

TedTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would not get the rear window and the required 360 package. Not worth the the nearly 700 spent. Didn’t bring down auto insurance nor useful as a vent. Dog never used it to poke head out as expected.
Should have just got the window venting over the windows like my last truck and Prius.

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If I was doing it over for 2023, I would still get the AWD Lariat lux but in Atlas Blue instead of Alto Blue. I would likely also add FX4 with the upgraded wheels (not the default black ones) so that it would have the tow hooks and the A/T tires. Maybe add the moonroof too since there is so much headroom in the Maverick.

I would not add the Tremor package because of the lower limit for towing, but I don't mind the orange accent colors.
I really like my 2022 Mav, but I would like to have the Lux package, and the VB was my preferred color. (I bought mine from a customer-declined order).

I’ve mentioned a few other times that my dad likes my HPR Mav so much he’s offered to buy it from me. So, my plan is to order pretty much what you’ve mentioned above, including the moonroof.

I agree with you that the black FX4 wheels don’t seem to be a good match with the Atlas Blue, and think the custom chrome wheels will look much better. I’m not a serious off-roader so I will pass on the Tremor package.

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Personally I would remove the XLT Lux from my personal ordered Maverick. The Maverick I have now is XLT Non-Lux and it is absolutely perfect for me. I would also of stuck with Cactus Grey as my color choice, thats what I have now and it grew on me pretty quick.
I would have rather bought the Lariat pkg, but I really like my xlt lux. In fact I have one ordered and may just keep the 2023.

Sponsored

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I really like my 2022 Mav, but I would like to have the Lux package, and the VB was my preferred color. (I bought mine from a customer-declined order).

I’ve mentioned a few other times that my dad likes my HPR Mav so much he’s offered to buy it from me. So, my plan is to order pretty much what you’ve mentioned above, including the moonroof.

I agree with you that the black FX4 wheels don’t seem to be a good match with the Atlas Blue, and think the custom chrome wheels will look much better. I’m not a serious off-roader so I will pass on the Tremor package.
Hpr is awesome

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hpr is awesome
Thanks for bumping the thread. Yes, HPR is a great color, but I’m really happy with my AB FX4 Maverick. I’m sometimes tempted to wish I had also ordered the 4K package….. not so much because I currently need it, but for future resale / trade-in purposes if nothing else.

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Only difference I would make is 4k towing . mine was a dealership order and happy ( it's what I would of ordered minus 4k ) with what I got . fortunately , I got it before the dealers went crazy with price markups .

Jeff D.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Maverick Lariat & Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would've ordered the Tremor package.

My reasoning,
1) I think the 2k tow rating may have been sufficient fo towing my snowmobile trailer and utility trailer instead of needing the 4k package I ordered.
2) I would like to have had the front tow hooks.
3) I like the black seats.

Otherwise I would've left everything else the same on my order.

(On edit) I would've ordered a factory installed dash cam, if that's even an option. Wiring one in myself is to daunting.