First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received notice of recall a couple weeks ago but never got around to scheduling.
Yesterday I got a call from the dealer saying they could send a mobile guy over to install. Was fine in 20 minutes. Nice way to operate. Hate waiting at the dealer
Sponsored

swtiming8

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received notice of recall a couple weeks ago but never got around to scheduling.
Yesterday I got a call from the dealer saying they could send a mobile guy over to install. Was fine in 20 minutes. Nice way to operate. Hate waiting at the dealer
Agree but unfortunately not all dealers provide this service

HughdMan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

#dealer_envy

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Had our 3 recalls handled yesterday via mobile service- The dealerships transit rig broke down on the way- Too funny- But all is well now.

Sponsored

ABTremor

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer offers the mobile service, and since they come to my driveway it gets done on my schedule. (y)

BAScott62

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had the system recalls, airbag, and an oil change done in my driveway a few weeks ago. Young man knocked it out in about 5 hours.

Had to redo the cruise control settings in Forscan but I was expecting that.

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had the system recalls, airbag, and an oil change done in my driveway a few weeks ago. Young man knocked it out in about 5 hours.

Had to redo the cruise control settings in Forscan but I was expecting that.
That's great . wish I had nearby dealership that offered remote services . would definitely use it. My local dealership couldn't even get a basic oil change done without losing a bolt ( bolt missing on fx4 shield ) and filling oil to correct line ( 1/2 quart shy ) . Don't have confidence in them doing the recalls correctly .

Jimmyland

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Had the turn signals and tail light done via Ford Mobile Service. Great way to get these things done. 👍. Also done before I received the notice from Ford.

djw479

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mav Lariat Lux / '90 ZR-1 / '03 Yamaha V-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

To anyone that has used Ford's Mobile Service: Are the costs the same as when visiting the dealer or is there an additional service fee for techs coming to you?

Sponsored

tom_tucker

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mobile is a nice and unexpected point of service for me. 2 mobile services so far, 1 oil, 1 for recall. They only did 1/2 of recalls though, so I stopped answering their emails. Figured I'd let the recalls pile up and sure enough, now there are 2 recalls again . Only problem is I'd feel bad calling back now cuz it's gonna get hot as shit.

VanMan

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mobil Ford unit took care of recall in driveway, nice way to take care of recalls.

Ford Maverick Got recall done via mobile service visit mav
Sponsored