2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang, 2024 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Out of curiosity, Has anyone done a 2024 hybrid (lariat) Digital escape cluster upgrade? I am assuming it should work like 2023 upgrade?
Sponsored

Mavvader

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry. I don’t understand your question. You can program available drive modes with Forscan
I currently only am able to switch drive modes with the ignition key on and not full when the truck is full in drive mode. I was wondering if I just missed something on the disabling a drive mode. I read through the pages and wasn't able to see what I'm missing. I followed the instructions from page 13 of this thread.

Mavvader

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Take a look at disabling one of the drive modes. Earlier in the form (page 10-15ish) they solved this issue. you had to disable one of the modes since the escape cluster stores it differently. I turned it off and things got MUCH faster, dont remember which one it was exactly though
I've been reviewing them. I followed everything on page 13 of this thread. Just not sure what I missed exactly. I'm back tracking trying to identify my miss. Other than that the cluster works great.

Mavvader

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was able to figure it out. I had to disable tow/haul as I missed that part earlier. It allows me to toggle through the drive modes now while on drive mode.

generalmgr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If anyone is interested, I just listed a digital dash cluster with 8604 miles on it, in a couple Mav FB groups. $399. I installed it at about 6000 miles, but am now selling my Mav. Also selling a flat bottom heated paddle wheel $299.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Atlasmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2.0 eb fx4 4K tow and 2016 fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just installed the escape cluster the mileage is correct but the only modes I have got working so far are the sand\snow, eco, sport, and normal are there any others I can activate? would really like to have my tow-haul and mud/ruts back if it a possibility. other than that its been awsome.

Linux

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang, 2024 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I know this has been discussed a few times but did any new info on the traction control come up. Also wanted to clarify that traction control still works? And that the only issue is not being able to toggle it on and off

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick 2.0 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I started that mission over two years ago. It will not work with an Escape cluster. I had one installed.
My friend installed an Explorer ST cluster and it allows traction control to switch on and off.
I have an Explorer ST cluster with about 20k miles on it. Never got around to installing it.
I ended up installing paddle shifters and had the system modified to allow for the SST (stay in any gear) to work.
I’m no longer concerned about T/C working

Toddman45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT, Ford explorer Platinum, Chevy E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Those all digital gauges look amazing.

Derwood

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derwood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick and Kia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered a 2020 Escape Titanium full digital gauge cluster and plugged it into my maverick, and it worked instantly. No need to do any programming to get it working, however, I'm getting a ton of fault codes from not having a lot of things that the top model Escape has vs my XL Maverick.

I will keep this as updated as I can, but at this moment the biggest issue I've ran into, is the gas gauge is only capable of showing half tank. I had quarter tank when I put the cluster in, and the new cluster was showing an 8th tank. When I filled the truck up, it was showing half tank, and I know it was full.

Update 2/2/2022: I can access call logs, the current music shows up, trip/fuel economy/seat belts work as normal

What doesn't work as of now: Full tank of gas, Calm screen, toggling of drive modes, and cruise only turns on when at a full stop. While driving I cannot turn the cruise control on, but once stopped and turned on, it works like normal.

PXL_20220201_010652499.jpg

PXL_20220131_210602646.jpg

I actually prefer manual gauges. Less expensive to fix it they crap out.

Sponsored

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I actually prefer manual gauges. Less expensive to fix it they crap out.
Most of that can easily be corrected with Forscan. Took me about 5 minutes

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered a 2020 Escape Titanium full digital gauge cluster and plugged it into my maverick, and it worked instantly. No need to do any programming to get it working, however, I'm getting a ton of fault codes from not having a lot of things that the top model Escape has vs my XL Maverick.

I will keep this as updated as I can, but at this moment the biggest issue I've ran into, is the gas gauge is only capable of showing half tank. I had quarter tank when I put the cluster in, and the new cluster was showing an 8th tank. When I filled the truck up, it was showing half tank, and I know it was full.

Update 2/2/2022: I can access call logs, the current music shows up, trip/fuel economy/seat belts work as normal

What doesn't work as of now: Full tank of gas, Calm screen, toggling of drive modes, and cruise only turns on when at a full stop. While driving I cannot turn the cruise control on, but once stopped and turned on, it works like normal.

PXL_20220201_010652499.jpg

PXL_20220131_210602646.jpg

Most of that can easily be corrected with Forscan. Took me about 5 minutes
Sponsored