• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio FOUND: Maverick Truck Club license plate frame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If anyone knows where I can buy a license plate frame with the MTC name and logo, please let me know
Sponsored

OP
OP
notarealtruck:)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ok, it's here...and boy do I love it!
Ford Maverick FOUND:  Maverick Truck Club license plate frame Frame

Real carbon fiber. The logo is actually silver with white text (hard to see in the sunlight)

Ford Maverick FOUND:  Maverick Truck Club license plate frame Logo

Seller is Carbonworxz on Etsy (Link)

Sponsored

rwthib

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So how do you order maverick one?

Glen Baker LLC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So how do you order maverick one?
Robert,
There is a LINK in post #4 and shown in post #5 directly above yours.
Looks like they are $40

Ford Maverick FOUND:  Maverick Truck Club license plate frame 20240703_062202

Last edited:

rwthib

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Robert,
There is a LINK in post #4 and shown in post #5 directly above yours.
Looks like they are $40

20240703_062202.jpg
I followed the link before I asked. The Etsy site has nothing there to indicate you want the Maverick one

Ford Maverick FOUND:  Maverick Truck Club license plate frame 1720022407186-g5

Glen Baker LLC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The link is correct.
As the ad says. These are personalized per customer's order. Obviously, handmade one at a time.
The frame starts out blank. The Etsy seller then personalizes them to your specifications.
You have to tell them what you want.
You may be able to get in touch with the seller. Tell them that you liked a specific frame that they already did for a member. (Said member has already posted a reviewed and included a picture on Etsy.)
Then send the seller a screenshot and tell the seller that's what you want.
I hope this is clearer now.
Good luck

Ford Maverick FOUND:  Maverick Truck Club license plate frame Screenshot_2024-07-03-09-09-10-15_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Ford Maverick FOUND:  Maverick Truck Club license plate frame IMG_20240703_095701

Last edited:
OP
OP
notarealtruck:)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks for your interest. Yes, you need to order custom logo. you have an area below that to comment. The seller should be ok with "Maverick Truck Club logo" as your comment. You can directly ask questions if you need to. If you need the file, I can send it to you.

I wanted something 2 tone and suggested grey/white. It was his idea to use silver logo with white text. He may be able to do other colors, you could ask.
Sponsored