First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone done their own spray liner? I’ve used one of the products for a speaker enclosure and it seems durable. And can be touched up. What were your results and product used. Thanks.
Sponsored

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would recommend taking out the bed ties, cubby, etc.... and taking pictures or careful notes of where they are first. At least thats' what the pro who did ours did. (And a Pro is just someone more experienced in it)

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After seeing some DIY jobs I opted for a PRO at LineX. To take off all the tiedowns, 2 storage lids, tailgate panels, and tape off all the plastic and painted areas and putting items back correctly, all my guy had tarps to cover all the back of the bed. FYI, you need a very good drill to put some attachments back on thru the SIBL. I know it would have taken me most of a day to do the DIY job. I looked and the DIY costs were at least $150.00, and that was putting it on cold. My LineX dealer's 4 workers did the job in 1 1/2 hours...and sprayed coating was hot to the touch and was very thick, and did a perfect job and put in my aftermarket tiedown loop for no charge. Pro's have the tools to get the job done. A pro job cost me $530 and has a lifetime warranty on punctures, stains for material only. They did the little details that I would have never done, a DIY job is usually recognizable from 20 feet. Can't image a $30K truck with a crappy DIY SIBL.
Sponsored

Last edited: