cmfo

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very nice, that was one of the first things I ordered. Then I took it a step further and got the desert brown knobs to go with the trim which pops out even more with the black behind them.

IMG_0439.jpeg
Nice!
Sponsored

C Brown

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid (Shipping in Oct. '23)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmm. I can't decide if I like this or not. Does that really exactly match the stock dash panel in color and texture?
I just put this in my truck, too. It's a very close match (satin-matte black) in color and finish and fits nicely too. It does a good job of harmonizing with AC area color just below. The light gray is a little too bright, and a bit too much IMHO.

Mikew555

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought the cover and didn't like it because it showed the gray around the radio. Someone on the forum recommend taking a black magic marker and trace around the radio,then put on the radio cover. That worked great and it looks factory.
I put the knobs on. Didn't like at first but I do now. The only thing, the knob for the gear shifter went on very tight I removed most of the strip and it went on good. The only other thing is the original gear shift knob is rubber and this is metal. Takes some time to get used t

TrailMaster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ranger XLT 4L, Honda Valkyries (2)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
One of the best and easiest aesthetic interior mods, IMHO. Changes the look of the dash dramatically.

Cheesehead

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, the edges are not sharp and it has held up great. Honestly I don't even notice that it is not original equipment since it has been so long now.
Sponsored