CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club

Felixtech

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Accord EXL, 82 XJ750, 23 Maverick ordered
My Accord is similar in color! (just got my confirmation email!!) i had plans for a mibi truck build with graphics but the darker color impeeds a bit on that.. ill get a different design drawn up though.. super excited i cant wait.. its like ordering car parts in the mail and checking tracking every 5 minutes. 😭😭🤣🤣
we also have a few carbonized grey cars on our lot so i get to look allll day at that color and envision it thoroughly haha
Sponsored

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone have a blacked out Carb Gray they can post a handful of pictures of? Black rims, Ford emblems, tint, tailgate lettering, etc.

thanks!

WhiteGhost

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I finally received my 2022 Ford Maverick hybrid XL on October 12th exactly 2 weeks shy of one year from whenever I ordered it. The add-ons were Ford co-pilot360 package, drop in bed liner, tonneu cover. I immediately had Motegi racing fs5 wheels installed as per the picture. They are black five spoke with red trim and specialized hub and red motegi symbol.

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club PXL_20221013_134735629

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club PXL_20221013_202424357~2

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club PXL_20221013_202053069

Sponsored

hdrider02

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seeing all these Carbonized Grey XLTs kinda have me thinking of possibly trading my Lariat front grill bar thing as I’m liking the look of the darker grey/black. May have to seek out someone to trade once I have my truck.
I agree. I'm going to paint mine if I ever receive my Maverick. Guessing not till 2024.

ShaneChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2429

THIS is my 2022 Ford Maverick XLT (AWD 2.0L EcoBoost, FX4, and 4K Tow Package).

On October 29, 2021 I was incredibly lucky when I drove by my local ford dealership in Connecticut and saw it sitting on the lot. I purchased it right there on the spot for under MSRP. It has been an amazing vehicle to own and drive over the past year.

Modifications:
  • Rough Country 2 Inch Lift Kit
  • Lund Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector
  • ROKBLOKZ Mud Flaps
  • Black Platinum Tailgate Lettering
  • Bullet Liner Spray-On Bed Liner
  • CravenSpeed Stubby Jr Antenna | 2 Inches
Within the next year I intend on powder-coating the OEM wheels black and upgrading the tires to 245/70/R17.

gmflash88

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT/FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone have a blacked out Carb Gray they can post a handful of pictures of? Black rims, Ford emblems, tint, tailgate lettering, etc.

thanks!
I will when (if?) mine gets delivered. XLT/FX4 Carb Grey. I will black out emblems, add front window tint (and maybe windshield brow), smoke the turn signals/rev/marker lights after switching to LASFit bulbs. I may even remove the grille bar to fully black that out as well. Likely to either remove the FX4 sticker or order the black/grey one off Etsy. Black out the XLT side badges and either remove or black out the AWD on the tailgate. I don't like chrome lol!

Dodeboost

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL ecoboost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just installed H&R super sport lowering springs on my Maverick XL Ecoboost AWD.

Install was fairly simple. As of this post I’ve only driven about 10 miles with the springs so they may settle a bit more. The ride is noticeably stiffer, but it’s not uncomfortable.

There is visible camber on front and rear, so an alignment is definitely needed. Wheels are stock steelies painted gloss black.

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club h&r lowering springs ford maverick

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club h&r lowering springs ford maverick 1

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club h&r lowering springs ford maverick 10

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club h&r lowering springs ford maverick 5

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just installed H&R super sport lowering springs on my Maverick XL Ecoboost AWD.

Install was fairly simple. As of this post I’ve only driven about 10 miles with the springs so they may settle a bit more. The ride is noticeably stiffer, but it’s not uncomfortable.

There is visible camber on front and rear, so an alignment is definitely needed. Wheels are stock steelies painted gloss black.

h&r lowering springs ford maverick.jpg

h&r lowering springs ford maverick 1.jpg

h&r lowering springs ford maverick 10.jpg

h&r lowering springs ford maverick 5.jpg
Did you have to use a Spring Compressor to install the springs? Or for that matter any special purpose tools?

Sponsored

Dodeboost

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL ecoboost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you have to use a Spring Compressor to install the springs? Or for that matter any special purpose tools?
Yes, just for removing the stock springs on the front. Check the comments on my original post I give a more detailed description of installation. It’s not too difficult.

ssavon66

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevy Cruze
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My Carb Gray Mav is in transit. Hoping it comes in before the new year. Been waiting for almost a year and am so excited to finally get in it.

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Carbonized Grey XLT Hybrid with some Black FX4 wheels and Winter tires.

315943154_988921735692981_8776426510800040585_n.jpg
01.jpg
Nice. Looks great. What did you go with for winter tires? I'm considering fx4 wheels with michelin cross climates for 4 season use. Not sure what season i will receive my hybrid in... maybe winter if my production week holds.

TopFuelDan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, 2020 Ford Transit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice. Looks great. What did you go with for winter tires? I'm considering fx4 wheels with michelin cross climates for 4 season use. Not sure what season i will receive my hybrid in... maybe winter if my production week holds.
I went with 4 studded Firestone Winterforce 2 tires for the winter. I like the look of the FX4 wheels, I'm currently debating if I'll switch the summer Continental tires and sensors to the FX4 wheels next spring and put the winter tires on the stock rims or if I'll keep the stock setup for summer and run the black FX4 wheels in the winter only. I like the look of both.

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 310070844_3554541121535229_5452029889971622734_n
Sponsored