BirdDog

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is happening more often, people are not taking their mavericks for an assortment of reasons, this has led to dealers having stock. so if you need a vehicle now or you dont want to wait any longer, i would suggest looking on dealers websites and finding one you like.

I will say in my quest to find a Maverick, I called a few dealers and was told there are none to be had.

When I called and found the 3 that just came in... the sales guy said the same thing... these were ones ordered and the people who ordered had moved on or didn't want them any more. After I purchased it, the sales guy did say that if they were there to sit through a weekend, they would probably be gone.

I would think you if you could find a salesman at a Ford dealer that would keep you on speed dial when something came in, it would be quicker than ordering it out.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TacRunner

TacRunner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok first off thanks for all the advice!

second Iā€™ll try to answer some questions that were asked of meā€¦

This a rollover 23/24?
No it isnā€™t, brand new order

Did I get email confirmation from ford?
yes I did

is this your first time ordering a Maverick?
no it isnā€™t, I brought a ā€˜22 Maverick VB Lariat Hybrid, it was a 13 month wait that time

Do you know the allocations from the dealer?
No I do not know but I ordered my first Maverick through this dealer and setting up the order through this dealer was the same process and same everything so Iā€™m expecting a similar if not longer wait is all

Sarah Davis

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fusion, 2017 Cmax
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok first off thanks for all the advice!

second Iā€™ll try to answer some questions that were asked of meā€¦

This a rollover 23/24?
No it isnā€™t, brand new order

Did I get email confirmation from ford?
yes I did

is this your first time ordering a Maverick?
no it isnā€™t, I brought a ā€˜22 Maverick VB Lariat Hybrid, it was a 13 month wait that time

Do you know the allocations from the dealer?
No I do not know but I ordered my first Maverick through this dealer and setting up the order through this dealer was the same process and same everything so Iā€™m expecting a similar if not longer wait is all
In this case, I would call your dealer and ask them to go over allocations and how many orders they have so you can get a rough estimate. or ask them to keep an eye out for one matching your order that you can take instead. they could then cancel your current order and get more people through.

DT90

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my XL Hybrid in September 2022. I picked it up today and I'm returning it tomorrow. I don't think hybrids are meant for highway driving. It drove fine in the city. The 20 minute drive home on the highway was enough. My fathers bare-bones 1972 F100 drove better.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Can someone either point me to or let me know when the latest 24 Ford Maverick hybrid XLT was ordered and then received by customer?

I placed an order for my wife to get her a Maverick, and I havenā€™t heard anything cents, though, Iā€™m not in a rush for it to come in, just trying to understand where Iā€™m at in the line

I placed my order for a 2024 Ford Maverick, XLT hybrid, in hot pepper red, with LUX and Copilot 360. Placed the order back in mid-July
There doesn't seem to be a lot of consistency. I ordered my first Mav in (perhaps) September '22 and it took over 16 months.

I ordered another Mav in July or August '23 and it's built and on the way.

The first time there was a lot of angst with all the waiting with little information. I got cancelled 3 times and converted to a '23. Well, the build and shipping date got canceled and revised till I fell off the '22 MY and got switched to a '23. Wasn't sure who I pissed off or needed to hug.

My salesman was a great help and put up with me pestering him a LOT over the months. My workplace is close to Willowbrook Ford so I stopped in there every week or two for over a year.

My salesman knew I was hovering so he kept me up to date all the time.

Pretend you're a hungry cat and be a pest. Also the Fordvideoguy has great information and will answer questions. Just be polite, they will help and keep you in the loop. But, at the end of the day it's up to the factory.

All of us here will try to help too but we're just flotsam in the river with you.

Good Luck!

Sponsored

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I think you can wait - or do a deep dive down the rabbit hole.
I did both.
The first year I just waited.
Then I got into reading these forums, Ford Authority, Maverick chat, any news about Maverick production.
How many they were making each month, the "allocations" my dealer had, if my order was properly "COVPed", if the strike was going to affect it, looking each day at the "progress", tracking the freaking train carrying it.
None of this made me get it any earlier, or eased my mind any.

I recommend the first year of simply waiting.
I know, that sounds good but I was getting a little crazy. Good thing I gave up caffeine

EchoPear

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nathanael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 XLT Hyb/HPR/Lux/360/Bed Rail/Moonroof on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can someone either point me to or let me know when the latest 24 Ford Maverick hybrid XLT was ordered and then received by customer?

I placed an order for my wife to get her a Maverick, and I havenā€™t heard anything cents, though, Iā€™m not in a rush for it to come in, just trying to understand where Iā€™m at in the line

I placed my order for a 2024 Ford Maverick, XLT hybrid, in hot pepper red, with LUX and Copilot 360. Placed the order back in mid-July
Are we the same person? Almost exact same order same time, mine goes in production next week. But my dealer had enough allocations

OP
OP
TacRunner

TacRunner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are we the same person? Almost exact same order same time, mine goes in production next week. But my dealer had enough allocations
Haha, well hereā€™s to all of us getting the Maverick we want!

dsford

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I placed my order for the same and got it on Dec 4, 2023. However, I did had a 2023 order that was not fulfilled so Ford put in at the front of the line for the 2024 orders. The funny thing was, the 2023 order was built around the same time as the 2024 order but arrived at the dealership the week of Jan 1st. 2024. Another customer who didnā€™t want to wait for the 2024 took it.
So to answer you question, it could be a while before you hear anything. It took 14 month from the date I order and 18 months from the date I paid a $500 deposit at the dealership to get mines.

ottgoose1867

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2024 EB HPR 4K Copilot 360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know this does not apply to the OP but for any Canadian's new to how the ordering works and your reading this thread... note that you do not get any communication from Ford.ca. You can reach out to Ford Canada through their Customer Service via chat to get a confirmation the order was received but all other forms of communication go to your dealer. I have only had a few chats with my sales person but he has been very helpful and has always provided any information I request if it is available.
Thanks for the insights. I ordered mine on Jan 11th 2024. The sales person told me it should ready late July without any more details. However, I am not in a rush at all.

Sponsored

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

To OP: It's impossible to know when your particular order will be built & shipped & delivered; all of these can have delays.

You probably will not hear anything from your dealer until it's time to pick up your truck. You should be getting email updates from Ford Motor Company at least every 45 days. If not, call the Ford Marketing Center and check order status. Have your Sales & Order Codes handy.
800 334-4375

Davetg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Escape, '15 Jeep Renegade, '24 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm on Day 571 . . . Ordered on July 9th 2022, rolled o er into '23 which was subsequently canceled. Reordered in July of '23. Last word I got it was inbound to South Florida from Mexico, so we'll see . . . I've been told that the Dealer anticipates a delivery between 5 and 11 February . . . Again, we shall see.

JfredTrem

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The day you ordered it at the dealer matters much less since your order wasnt actually placed with ford until order banks opened in like september.. so youre really looking at that date, from then the 23s rolling into 24s get built first then onto orders.

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT -Hot Chili Red - 4k Tow Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Im guessing you were a brand new order, please let me know if im wrong on that. Ford is still working on getting 23 to 24 rollover orders scheduled. I know here we have only maybe a handful of rollovers left to schedule and have scheduled some new orders. other dealers that get fewer allocations may still have rollovers or may take a little it longer to get you scheduled.

My best suggestion to get a idea of when you may see yours get scheduled is to ask your dealer on average how many allocations they get a month, how many roll over orders they have left to schedule and how many total orders they have to schedule. with this information you can get a good guess at a timeline.

If you have more questions feel free to reach out to me at 785-823-2237 and i can do my best to answer or join Tim and I live on Tuesdays nights 7pm CST on Youtube. we answer questions live and go over scheduling. Here's the link for tonight's livestream!
Great podcast. Wish they would get into a bit of Ford not supporting the servicing dealerships with parts and information. My Mav has been in the dealership for recalls and warranty service for over a month and they are just now telling the dealership they are going to ship an inverter and other parts needed. Ford has become something that they tell people they are not. They make good statements but fail to back them up with actions.

Xcskier

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I ordered My 2024 xlt hybrid inearly July and received the truck Jan 31.
Sponsored