Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Actually, that’s a video I used. I went back in and he had a footnote that saying that it was probably a different wire that could be used purple on green for those. I had the lights stay on, I tried that and it still didn’t work.
I had asked what video? Well I did see this and I told Fred I thought it was the best video I had seen. When I finally got my fender lights and installed them, the right side didn’t work for me either even with the different wire connection.

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybdrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mabett has been a big friend of mine during my build. I have their mudflats, seat covers, side marker lights, and a couple of cab accessaries. Haven’t seen many people with the side marker lights but I assume the wiring for them is incorrect.

Ford Maverick Side marker lights IMG_2103

Ford Maverick Side marker lights IMG_2102

Ford Maverick Side marker lights IMG_2225

Ford Maverick Side marker lights IMG_2210

OP
OP
donaldtr54

donaldtr54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mabett has been a big friend of mine during my build. I have their mudflats, seat covers, side marker lights, and a couple of cab accessaries. Haven’t seen many people with the side marker lights but I assume the wiring for them is incorrect.

IMG_2103.jpeg

IMG_2102.jpeg

IMG_2225.jpeg

IMG_2210.jpeg
your right on the side marker lights . The are quite a few of them out there, with the passenger side wiring being messed up.
Sponsored