Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick xtl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everyone!

I contacted my dealer as per suggestions to find out where my truck is currently. He sent me a tracking invoice from his computer showing the truck is already here, in Montreal.

Not that I’m complaining, but Is it normal it arrived so soon?

The actual pick up date is about two weeks from today as you can see. I have to check some financing options, a little earlier than I anticipated!

Ford Maverick Truck has already arrived…5 days after shipment notification image
Sponsored

Hunters Edge

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 crew
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations wishing you the best on delivery. Keep us updated and attach some pictures.

Hdscreens

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CT5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
10 years I was last in Montreal and Quebec area and I recall the police in Montreal would wear funny pants. 😂

Ford Maverick Truck has already arrived…5 days after shipment notification IMG_3140

FamousAmos

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everyone!

I contacted my dealer as per suggestions to find out where my truck is currently. He sent me a tracking invoice from his computer showing the truck is already here, in Montreal.

The actual pick up date is about two weeks from today as you can see. I have to check some financing options, a little earlier than I anticipated!

image.png
YOU LUCKED OUT!!!! Shipment from Hermosillo is a crap shoot, depending upon your destination and the level of capacity of the train or truck. Montreal is a pretty good bet for putting together a full load, vis-a-vis Pissant, Oklahoma.

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hello everyone!

image.png
Hope you got your truck by now Don.

Waiting to see the pictures!

Perhaps one of the first mods is to add a Maverick Truck Club decal so you can properly “represent.”

Two styles/sizes available:

Maverick Truck Club Decal (Glossy) | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions ($5 delivered)

Maverick Truck Club Decal (Transfer) | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions ($6 delivered)
Sponsored