First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, 15 Ram 2500, HHR, 23 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The day has come. My maverick arrived today and dealer asked me to pick up tomorrow

I had the dealer text me the final buyers order page and asked to use my student incentive of $750

I went through ford and filled out the ID me and was verified and approved. I have my name, my code, and my offer end date.

My question. The dealer is saying I can use it no problem and that I’ll get it. But it typically takes 3-6 months to go through and that I’ll be mailed a check of $750

he said he’s only done this 1 time before. So I’m not concerned that won’t get it. But I seem to remember that to apply this it’s a simple check box on fords side and that I should instantly get it deducted.

can anyone tell me how I can get this applied tomorrow? Or if I do actually have to wait for a mailed check

Thanks
Sponsored

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reactions: Z06

Wiz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hot Pepper Red with BAP on order.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We picked up my college aged sons two weeks ago. The dealer took it off at the bottom of the invoice. If I remember correctly, he didn't even need a copy of the form he filled out, the dealer had already had it in their system. Let me know if you need a copy of my invoice/sale agreement.

alchesay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Engine
Undecided
We got the student $750 discount off the invoice immediately no waiting for a check. All the dealer needed was my code.

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

For our 23 rollover lariat hybrid I believe we qualify for the 2500 private offer and 500 farm bureau discounts. Hopefully that comes off the invoice price prior to delivery.

Sponsored

Yellow318

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Cyber Orange EB AWD Lairat Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah they took mine off instantly as well. Actually took it off before I was approved. Once I got to the dealer they verified I was approved and took the $750 off the price. OP that sounds shady

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
The day has come. My maverick arrived today and dealer asked me to pick up tomorrow

I had the dealer text me the final buyers order page and asked to use my student incentive of $750

I went through ford and filled out the ID me and was verified and approved. I have my name, my code, and my offer end date.

My question. The dealer is saying I can use it no problem and that I’ll get it. But it typically takes 3-6 months to go through and that I’ll be mailed a check of $750

he said he’s only done this 1 time before. So I’m not concerned that won’t get it. But I seem to remember that to apply this it’s a simple check box on fords side and that I should instantly get it deducted.

can anyone tell me how I can get this applied tomorrow? Or if I do actually have to wait for a mailed check

Thanks
You should get that off your price at delivery. The dealer just needs to fill out the CCPA to receive at delivery instead of check to customer.

Reactions: Z06

mechatron_prime

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should get that off your price at delivery. The dealer just needs to fill out the CCPA to receive at delivery instead of check to customer.
My maverick just got scheduled for Dec 18. However, I have a feeling I probably wont see it at the dealer by end of January or even February. What should I do for my student incentive if it expires January 2, 2024? I was hoping to stack this with my Private offer.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My maverick just got scheduled for Dec 18. However, I have a feeling I probably wont see it at the dealer by end of January or even February. What should I do for my student incentive if it expires January 2, 2024? I was hoping to stack this with my Private offer.
Did you graduate 2 years ago already? If not you can generate a new one after that date with a new expiration.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
It might extend past that. Ford will always have expiration dates to end at the end of the current quarter.
Sponsored