Sponsored

Reset trip odo without affecting mileage calc?

joestantoine

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is it possible to reset JUST one of the trip odometers without resetting the mileage calculator too? I tried following the instructions in the manual but I can’t get it to do anything without erasing the mileage calc. Thx
Sponsored

Glen Baker LLC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is it possible to reset JUST one of the trip odometers without resetting the mileage calculator too? I tried following the instructions in the manual but I can’t get it to do anything without erasing the mileage calc. Thx
I may be wrong, but I think the answer to that is No.
You may have to use TRIP 2 for your constant and use TRIP 1 for your immediate use.

GB

cclark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2023 Maverick XLT, CG, Eco, 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If you go to the trip odometer screen, the one that looks like a road, click on the "trip" you want to reset (1 or 2), scroll down to "configure view", and uncheck everything except "trip odometer". Press and hold OK. Then go back and check whatever boxes you want to be on your screen. Your trip odometer will go to 0.0 and your avg fuel will to (because it's zeroed out), but your "distance to empty" will remain. I use trip 1 for everytime I fill up and just press and hold OK to reset that trip to see miles and fuel use. Trip 2 stays where it is from when I got the truck. Hope this helps.
Sponsored