Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Redeem 10,000 FordPass® Rewards Points for a $50 offer code or 20,000 Points for a $100 offer code to stream SiriusXM toward your new or existing SiriusXM subscription.

Then keep playing the music, podcasts, and more you want to hear.

Take advantage of these offers, just for Rewards members.
Sign in to learn more and redeem your FordPass Rewards Points.

View Offers

†SiriusXM Terms and Conditions
Offer Code good for SiriusXM prepaid $50 or $100 service card digital pin redeemable only at SiriusXM
for any new or existing subscription service. A credit card is also required to be on the account. Upon
redemption, a credit for the value shown on the card will appear on your account and can be applied
toward subscription service, fees, and taxes. Not redeemable for the purchase of hardware and cannot
be redeemed for cash. Card is not refillable and has no cash value or expiration date. This card will not
be replaced if lost, stolen, or used without your permission. Card can be suspended or terminated without
notice if fraudulent use is suspected. Must redeem offer code by 12/31/2024.

How SiriusXM Subscriptions Work:

All SiriusXM subscriptions are subject to SiriusXM Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com,
which outlines complete terms and how to cancel, which includes online methods or calling
1-866-299-7474. All subscription plans automatically renew unless otherwise stated, and you will be
charged at the then-current rates for the plan selected. All fees, content, and features are subject to
change. To purchase a new streaming plan using your offer code or to apply the code toward your
current streaming plan, call SiriusXM at 1-866-299-7474.

SiriusXM and all related logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc. and its respective subsidiaries. All rights reserved.
Sponsored

Jeff D.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Maverick Lariat & Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How long does the subscription last?
SLINGSHOT, the $$ is independent of any subscription. You could subscibe to SiriusXM and then use the $$ towards that subscription, or use it towards an existing SiriusXM subscription you already have.

My wife and I had "Music Showcase" subscriptions for each of our vehicles. We arranged a price of $6.60ea ($13.20/month total with tax and fees) with SiriusXM via calling them. We do have to call each year at the end of our term and tell them to keep that price or we'll drop our subscripiton, but that has worked for over two years, now.

I didn't know what to use my Ford points for, so I redeemed 40k points for $200 towards our SiriusXM account. At $13.20/month, we paid for over 15 months of service.

With an existing SiriusXM account the redemption was easy. It was all done on the computer within a few minutes.

Plus, you get the phone app which includes alot more channels. I BT that on my bike and trike so a nice perk. (y)

Toddman45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT, Ford explorer Platinum, Chevy E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know I received an offer today from Sirius XM for 3 years at $3 a month so that would be what $108.

Jeff D.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Maverick Lariat & Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know I received an offer today from Sirius XM for 3 years at $3 a month so that would be what $108.
That is a good deal. Was that for the app alone, or a radio account, too?

Toddman45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT, Ford explorer Platinum, Chevy E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is a good deal. Was that for the app alone, or a radio account, too?
Music & Entertainment plan. Car radio and streaming.
Sponsored