reciprocating_ravioli

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't gotten a straight answer from dealers. They all say something like "each month rules and incentives change"

When do you utilize your incentives and rebates? At the time of order, or the time of purchase? For example the Farm Bureau 500 dollar rebate. You have to be a member for 30 days. So does that only apply at the time of the order, or does it only matter when you actually go to pick up and pay for the vehicle?

I was asking if the Farm Bureau 500 dollar rebate will stack with the 750 College rebate. Has anyone had any luck with that? I can't get a straight answer from the dealer.

The College rebate would be under my wife - so would it complicate things to each under a different name?
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The college rebate should apply with thr Farm Bureau. As far as the Farm Bureau discount, it would depend when you signed up. If you signed up in 2021 then you can use it with the original order price and incentives. If you signed up in 2022, then you can use it but lose all the price incentives. You can use it when you reorder for 2023 though if you need to.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
easiest way to figure out what YOU specifically qualify for at time of purchase is go sit with your sales rep, or sales manager and have them pull up your account in Smart VINCENT. Under your name and info there will be a list of possible incentives that *could* apply to you, and to the left side of each line is a box. Have rep click each box and see if it attaches that incentive to your deal- and I would start with the highest $ amount in case they DON'T stack.

In my case, I had already activated that $750.00 special incentive and at a later date went back and asked about Farm Bureau $500.00 incentive Ford was advertising. My rep pulled up my account and tried to click on Farm Bureau line and it would not let him click that box. He then unclicked my $750 incentive and then clicked Farm Bureau and it let him select it. The he tried to add back my $750.00 and it wouldn't let him. It was only 1 or the other- no stacking.

Good Luck

OP
OP

reciprocating_ravioli

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The college rebate should apply with thr Farm Bureau. As far as the Farm Bureau discount, it would depend when you signed up. If you signed up in 2021 then you can use it with the original order price and incentives. If you signed up in 2022, then you can use it but lose all the price incentives. You can use it when you reorder for 2023 though if you need to.
Thanks for the reply.

Ordering the 23 here in August will be my first order and dealing with Ford

I haven't signed up for the Farm Bureau yet; which is why I was curious if it applied at the time of order or if it applied at the time of delivery/sale. If it only applied at the time of order, I wouldn't have the required 30 days wait.

OP
OP

reciprocating_ravioli

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
easiest way to figure out what YOU specifically qualify for at time of purchase is go sit with your sales rep, or sales manager and have them pull up your account in Smart VINCENT. Under your name and info there will be a list of possible incentives that *could* apply to you, and to the left side of each line is a box. Have rep click each box and see if it attaches that incentive to your deal- and I would start with the highest $ amount in case they DON'T stack.

In my case, I had already activated that $750.00 special incentive and at a later date went back and asked about Farm Bureau $500.00 incentive Ford was advertising. My rep pulled up my account and tried to click on Farm Bureau line and it would not let him click that box. He then unclicked my $750 incentive and then clicked Farm Bureau and it let him select it. The he tried to add back my $750.00 and it wouldn't let him. It was only 1 or the other- no stacking.

Good Luck
Thanks for the info!

My assumption is that I won't have an account in VINCENT until I order a vehicle with Ford. Correct?

So basically I wouldn't know what would stack until I order the Maverick.

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If you do the Farm Bureau now you should still be good because it will be the same year you ordered it. Do it through Illinois as it's only $20. You might also want to try to see if the dealer does X Plan. Signing up for thr Mustang Club for $35 gives you X plan but have to wait 90 days. Again since it's the same year, you might be able to use it.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the info!

My assumption is that I won't have an account in VINCENT until I order a vehicle with Ford. Correct?

So basically I wouldn't know what would stack until I order the Maverick.
dunno. Have you bought or leased a Ford in the last 3-5 years? Test drive when you gave them your DL or personal info or ran your credit report? Ever receive a mailer with some sale or special offers? If any of above is true you are probably in their system already. I was in there from I believe our F-150 purchase back in 2018 and get mailers and emails a couple times per year. If not already, then ask about every discount/rebate/incentive you asked about here when you order. If you have a good dealer, they will check it all out to see what you qualify for and when.

OP
OP

reciprocating_ravioli

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
dunno. Have you bought or leased a Ford in the last 3-5 years? Test drive when you gave them your DL or personal info or ran your credit report? Ever receive a mailer with some sale or special offers? If any of above is true you are probably in their system already. I was in there from I believe our F-150 purchase back in 2018 and get mailers and emails a couple times per year. If not already, then ask about every discount/rebate/incentive you asked about here when you order. If you have a good dealer, they will check it all out to see what you qualify for and when.

This will be my first interaction with Ford, ever. It's mostly been Subaru's in my house.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't gotten a straight answer from dealers. They all say something like "each month rules and incentives change"

When do you utilize your incentives and rebates? At the time of order, or the time of purchase? For example the Farm Bureau 500 dollar rebate. You have to be a member for 30 days. So does that only apply at the time of the order, or does it only matter when you actually go to pick up and pay for the vehicle?

I was asking if the Farm Bureau 500 dollar rebate will stack with the 750 College rebate. Has anyone had any luck with that? I can't get a straight answer from the dealer.

The College rebate would be under my wife - so would it complicate things to each under a different name?
Google, Ford pricing and incentives. You mention time of order and time of purchase which @fordvideoguy has outlined many times in multiple threads and videos via the Smart VINCENT program. Instruct your dealer on it's functions and let us know what you found out.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Google, Ford pricing and incentives. You mention time of order and time of purchase which @fordvideoguy has outlined many times in multiple threads and videos via the Smart VINCENT program. Instruct your dealer on it's functions and let us know what you found out.
Incentives can be based on order date (protect date) or the delivery date (sale date). They need to select the correct date based on what the customer would like to do. The Farm Bureau rebate will correspond with the year you had a Farm Bureau membership. So if you want to use your 2021 order date incentives then you needed to be a Farm Bureau member in 2021.

Sponsored

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Will ford honor the First Responders Discount for the Maverick?

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Will ford honor the First Responders Discount for the Maverick?
it's not always a "Ford" thing. Some incentives are Ford backed and dealers re-imbursed for any cost to dealer, while some are dealer optional whether to participate or not. Check with your dealer to see exactly what they will accept and any limitations or deadlines that may apply.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Incentives can be based on order date (protect date) or the delivery date (sale date). They need to select the correct date based on what the customer would like to do. The Farm Bureau rebate will correspond with the year you had a Farm Bureau membership. So if you want to use your 2021 order date incentives then you needed to be a Farm Bureau member in 2021.
I am most likely going to be ordering a 2023 Hybrid on 8/2 - So it sounds like you need to be a member of Farm Bureau for 30 days before you can use rebate correct? Any idea when the Farm Bureau expires? If I sign up now will I be able to use it sometime in 2023 when I pick up my hybrid?

Also any idea if that rebate will stack with the "A" plan discount?

Hatonapug

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I graduated college the year my MAV was SUPPOSED to be built... If they don't honor the incentive because they delayed it MORE THAN A YEAR... I'm going to be pissed.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I graduated college the year my MAV was SUPPOSED to be built... If they don't honor the incentive because they delayed it MORE THAN A YEAR... I'm going to be pissed.
Go back to school 😁
Sponsored