Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’ve had quite a few folks ask… so…

Here’s a link to the video I made of all the mods I’ve done to my truck. I tried to upload it here but the video was apparently too large. It is about 5 minutes. I did forget at least 2 items. The tailgate assist, and tailgate plastic piece that I don’t know what it’s called. 🙄

Added that plastic piece after my neighbor’s kid scratched up my tailgate when he was playing in my driveway. 🙄🙄. Got that rather than repainting it.

Apologize for the wind noise.

2023 Maverick
Sponsored

caa60126

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT X4 4K Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve had quite a few folks ask… so…

Here’s a link to the video I made of all the mods I’ve done to my truck. I tried to upload it here but the video was apparently too large. It is about 5 minutes. I did forget at least 2 items. The tailgate assist, and tailgate plastic piece that I don’t know what it’s called. 🙄

Added that plastic piece after my neighbor’s kid scratched up my tailgate when he was playing in my driveway. 🙄🙄. Got that rather than repainting it.

Apologize for the wind noise.

2023 Maverick
Thanks for taking the time to do this

OP
OP
generalmgr

generalmgr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did you say rear, hood scoop? 😜
I did! I drive in reverse a lot 😂. I did that video in one shot, so I think I deserve a pass on that one, plus I caught the mistake a few seconds later right? 😁 The brain ain’t as sharp as it used to be for sure lol. The funniest thing is all the stuff I forgot to mention as I walked around. At least 5 things that I noticed.

BoskoPColtrane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bosko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did! I drive in reverse a lot 😂. I did that video in one shot, so I think I deserve a pass on that one, plus I caught the mistake a few seconds later right? 😁 The brain ain’t as sharp as it used to be for sure lol. The funniest thing is all the stuff I forgot to mention as I walked around. At least 5 things that I noticed.
Haha. I’m just messing around. The mods look sick. 👍
Sponsored