WhteRbtObj

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone found any Bull / Nudge / Brush bars for the Maverick?

I've been looking around for a Bull bar / nudge bar / brush guard for the Maverick for a while and I haven't really found anything. I came across this today and but I cant find any other info about it. It looks fake, clearly photoshopped, but interesting nevertheless. Its currently "not available". Not really my style, but its good to see that there may be some options in the near future. Does anyone know anything about Black Horse Off Road?

1653452403498.png

Links:

Without LED Light Bar here
With LED Light Bar here

--------

Either way, I reached out to Robby Woolworth at fordrangerlifts.com and he said that he is going to be making a nudge bar for the Maverick similar to this in the summer, which is what I am most likely to go with.
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I just cant Imagine any way that one of those would look good on the Maverick front end. I would have to have a new bumper.

93nighthawk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Transit 150, 97 Aerostar AWD, future XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just came across this too, Black Horse is a budget company when it comes to their products. Will it stop a deer? No. Does it look cool? Yes! Plus it gives you the option to mount lights.

It looks like it is suppose to be available 8/25/22, acodring to CarID

https://www.carid.com/black-horse/armour-black-led-bull-bar-w-o-skid-plate-mpn-ab-fo11.html

I would like to see them make this roll bar for the Maverick, sense we won't be seeing a Ford one any time soon.

1657252807928.png

OP
OP
WhteRbtObj

WhteRbtObj

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I reached out to Rough Country and they said that they are currently developing a nudge bar for the Maverick that is similar to the one they make for the Bronco Sport. Link here. Honestly more excited for something like that, not a big fan of the Black Horse design.

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just came across this too, Black Horse is a budget company when it comes to their products. Will it stop a deer? No. Does it look cool? Yes! Plus it gives you the option to mount lights.

https://www.carid.com/black-horse/armour-black-led-bull-bar-w-o-skid-plate-mpn-ab-fo11.html

I would like to see them make this roll bar for the Maverick, sense we won't be seeing a Ford one any time soon.

1657252807928.png
Ford already makes a roll bar with bed rail and they come pre installed. But for some reason it only comes on the Mavericks available in Brazil

Sponsored

OP
OP
WhteRbtObj

WhteRbtObj

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Most likely you guys have seen it already, but heres the link to the sport bar thread

93nighthawk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Transit 150, 97 Aerostar AWD, future XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford already makes a roll bar with bed rail and they come pre installed. But for some reason it only comes on the Mavericks available in Brazil

I know, but there is no eta when it will hit US shores.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

1657252807928.png
Couple of warnings about using this on your Maverick. According to Black Horse purchase page, it will interfere with ACC and most importantly, emergency braking systems.

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 8.53.47 AM.png

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Couple of warnings about using this on your Maverick. According to Black Horse purchase page, it will interfere with ACC and most importantly, emergency braking systems.
Seems like a slightly boilerplate warning. Obviously no front parking sensors on the Maverick. I could see it interfering with the ACC and maybe AEB on a Lariat Lux, but probably would be out of view of the camera to affect AEB on other trims.

Sponsored

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems like a slightly boilerplate warning. Obviously no front parking sensors on the Maverick. I could see it interfering with the ACC and maybe AEB on a Lariat Lux, but probably would be out of view of the camera to affect AEB on other trims.
Yes, definitely designed more for the XL or XLT basics

cormiermc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
it is suposed to be available in north america next spring

spydox

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone found any Bull / Nudge / Brush bars for the Maverick?

I've been looking around for a Bull bar / nudge bar / brush guard for the Maverick for a while and I haven't really found anything. I came across this today and but I cant find any other info about it. It looks fake, clearly photoshopped, but interesting nevertheless. Its currently "not available". Not really my style, but its good to see that there may be some options in the near future. Does anyone know anything about Black Horse Off Road?

1653452403498.png

Links:

Without LED Light Bar here
With LED Light Bar here

--------

Either way, I reached out to Robby Woolworth at fordrangerlifts.com and he said that he is going to be making a nudge bar for the Maverick similar to this in the summer, which is what I am most likely to go with.
drat all I get on those links is 404 NOT FOUND
Sponsored