Sponsored

Kikito Hard Tri Fold Tonneau (I actually have different plans for this cover).

Irvinec32

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pascal
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I actually plan on using this as the top of my camper. But I thought I would install it on my bed first for those interested in the mounting and what it looks like.

Sponsored

Last edited:

TrailMaster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ranger XLT 4L, Honda Valkyries (2)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for posting, same cover I have in a box waiting on my truck. Looks like a solid unit. Got mine for $367.99 plus tax, felt like a sweepstakes winner.

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks. This was helpful to me in evaluating hard covers. Most of this style look identical even though it is sold under tons of different brands on EBay etc. Appreciate you taking the time to post this.

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have this cover on my truck and I love it. Quick install, easy to open and close and it doesn't scratch or dent very easy.

On a side note, this guy needs to get (or test) a tripod for his camera.

SLingbarT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hybrid Lariat Cactus Gray Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm looking for a hard tri-fold but the things i don't like about these Ebay covers is: it doesn't open all the way(last section is fixed), and you have to walk to both sides to unlatch it. Lund has one with a pull cord that opens each section with one hand, (like the factory $1200 Ford model) but still the last section is fixed. The OEM Ford unit is made by BAK, both Models G2 or MX4 seem to be very similar except for the warranty. This is the one I want but the price is nuts.

https://www.amazon.com/BAK-Industri...1--267-11&vehicleName=2023+Ford+Maverick&th=1

Ford Maverick Kikito Hard Tri Fold Tonneau (I actually have different plans for this cover). 1694403934549
Sponsored