Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT EB AWD, FX4, 4K, CP360, SIBL/Cargo Mgmt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I finally saw a Hot Pepper Red XLT in person today. I love the color. I am glad I order it.
I am not as in love with the interior colors of the XLT. Some of the design choices, I would make differently. I think it will grow on me. Now I just need to get a build date!

IMG_20211101_144610.jpg
IMG_20211101_143824.jpg
IMG_20211101_143801.jpg
I agree with the comments on the XLT interior. I ordered Iconic Silver on my '23 EB AWD FX4 4K, hoping it would best match the XLT interior, but really wanted HPR. I saw this pic and think I'm going to "make the switch". I can always get seat cover, right :^)?

Anyone else have concerns about the XLT interior with HPR that were unfounded after receiving their HPR XLT?
Sponsored

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey! I should have my HPR any day now. Yup. Put my order in the day the banks opened. My dealership actually entered the order the next day. Man, has it been a whole month already? Geez. Anyway, I'm hoping my 2023 gets delivered before my birthday in February. It probably won't get delivered before Christmas but that's okay.

Anyway, can't wait for my HPR Hybrid! (I would have preferred a darker pearl red but what can you do aside from getting it wrapped or painted?)

Any day now...

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey! I should have my HPR any day now. Yup. Put my order in the day the banks opened. My dealership actually entered the order the next day. Man, has it been a whole month already? Geez. Anyway, I'm hoping my 2023 gets delivered before my birthday in February. It probably won't get delivered before Christmas but that's okay.

Anyway, can't wait for my HPR Hybrid! (I would have preferred a darker pearl red but what can you do aside from getting it wrapped or painted?)

Any day now...
When you see it in person, you know, after 2-3 weeks of waiting :ROFLMAO: , you will be really happy with the color choice. No pictures can seem to capture how it looks.

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback, Niro Hybid, Corvette, Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
HPR is the bomb...:giggle:

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 6

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Was hoping to have my Oct 21 21 ordered HPR lariat lux 360 this year but, alas, FMC lead me on for 12 months only to cancel my scheduled (August, September, October, November, December) build. Hopefully by March ‘23.

Sponsored

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When you see it in person, you know, after 2-3 weeks of waiting :ROFLMAO: , you will be really happy with the color choice. No pictures can seem to capture how it looks.
LOL. I actually test drove a 2022 EB that was this color back when I was first looking. Dealer wanted $5k over MSRP and it was used. I really wanted the Rapid Red over this color as I like a deeper red color but this will do just nicely as well. Thanks for getting my attempt at humor there.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LOL. I actually test drove a 2022 EB that was this color back when I was first looking. Dealer wanted $5k over MSRP and it was used. I really wanted the Rapid Red over this color as I like a deeper red color but this will do just nicely as well. Thanks for getting my attempt at humor there.
Just tell the sun to go away when you want the deeper red :ROFLMAO:

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback, Niro Hybid, Corvette, Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just tell the sun to go away when you want the deeper red :ROFLMAO:
Exactly.
I have had deep red Dakotas, Firebirds, and Monte Carlos. I have a deep red Vette. I've had a copper red MX-5 Miata. Hell, I've even had a ruby red Chevette. But HPR is the most interesting and impressive reddish-colored vehicle I've ever owned. Always catches the eye--mine and others.

Last edited:

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I am even happier with my HPR choice than I thought I'd be. It gets more compliments from people than any car I've ever owned. It's an eyeful.; easy to spot in a parking lot.

6.jpg
Lol, I went around the bend a few times on color before ordering HPR BECAUSE I like red but also to be able to find it in a Home Depot parking lot, which is typically just a SEA of white and gray trucks.

Sponsored

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just joined the club Wednesday of this week. '22 XLT AWD Ecoboost, FX4 pkg, CP360, Tri Fold Soft Tonno Cover, Bed Mat, Floor Liners and now Tint (I do tint for a living).
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club tempImageKYGVgT
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club tempImageRdDTz4
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club tempImageiNc7dF
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club tempImageyIw7zb

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What, no FX4 on the rear fender?

grumpyguy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Focus. 2015 Wrangler
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Originally ordered Hot Pepper Red but having seen a Maverick locally changed to Carbonite Gray. Just too orange for my taste. Love it indoors though.

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost