Nitin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, MDX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello Friends,

Back in Nov'22, while I was driving my Maverick on highway at ~70 mph, suddenly it lost power - there was no acceleration. Fortunately was able to coast to the shoulder safely. For 15 minutes truck didn’t start, after that it started but check engine light was on. l checked the FordPass app and it had two warning messages - first, High Voltage Battery Warning and second, Service Engine Soon Warning.

So l straightaway drove it to my Ford dealer and after more than 2 months, I finally got my truck back. Although it took so long yet I am happy overall with my dealer as they gave me a loaner SUV and were constantly in touch with me.

The dealer rep told there was some issue in the clutch that they got fixed and also took care of a recall. It has been a week since I got it back and its driving fine, crossing fingers.

Sharing here the details of repairs they made, honestly it is mostly alien to me :) hope some knowledgeable forum member can tell in more detail what all they fixed.

Ford Maverick Hight Voltage Battery Warning - Dealer Repairs Update Ford_Receipt
Sponsored