Sponsored

Fast64Ranchero

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted 96 F150, 65 Mustang, 2021 R3
Your truck IMO has the besting looking front group of any Mod"d Mavs I have seen... Well done Sir!

shizelbs

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Looks like a nice clean install. Good work.

Reactions: JJC

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I dig this build! Sweet wheels and no rubber band tires, upscale look with foglamps, clear marker, sporty splitter that is tasteful and not Tokyo drift huge, lowered but not slammed. Nice. :cool:

Sponsored

SaintClairMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Novi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pics of the front lip/splitter I recently installed.

Originally posted at my build thread: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/jjcs-iconic-silver-build.9896/

View attachment 42393

View attachment 42394

View attachment 42389

View attachment 42388

The splitter is a universal 66x21 chin spoiler. I trimmed it down about 7" making it 66 x 14. The lip is attached to the OEM lower valance with 3M VHB and stainless bolts/nuts/washers. I picked up the VHB and hardware from Menards as the screws that came with the spoiler didn't seem like they'd be adequate.

I then used some universal mud flaps from Tractor Supply that I cut down and used as the side deflectors. It looked pretty odd without these lol. These are attached using the OEM hardware. I used the OEM deflectors as a template to cut and drill the holes.

View attachment 42392

Originally posted at my build thread: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/jjcs-iconic-silver-build.9896/

View attachment 42393

View attachment 42394

View attachment 42389

View attachment 42388

The splitter is a universal 66x21 chin spoiler. I trimmed it down about 7" making it 66 x 14. The lip is attached to the OEM lower valance with 3M VHB and stainless bolts/nuts/washers. I picked up the VHB and hardware from Menards as the screws that came with the spoiler didn't seem like they'd be adequate.

I then used some universal mud flaps from Tractor Supply that I cut down and used as the side deflectors. It looked pretty odd without these lol. These are attached using the OEM hardware. I used the OEM deflectors as a template to cut and drill the holes.

View attachment 42392

Also, I can't wait to see Maverick specific products, but for the meantime I'm improvising View attachment 42395
Looks amazing! Awesome build!

Also, I can't wait to see Maverick specific products, but for the meantime I'm improvising View attachment 42395

Adospeed

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid in Shadow Black
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Straight Gangster. Keep the mods coming bro.

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I find it odd that we haven't seen more aero/body/spoiler type of accessories becoming available yet. Seems the aftermarket should have had adequate time to get prototyping, tooling and manufacturing by now. When was that SEMA measuring day, 6-7 months ago?

No shame in working with what's available though, looks good to me! That grille and those fog lights are still my favorite mods I've seen on a Maverick so far.

Dave

Sponsored

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Is this solely cosmetic? Does it affect mpg?
I would think any splitter/spoiler/aero modification on a street vehicle is primarily cosmetic. Just thinking out loud here but a properly engineered setup designed to reduce drag would increase MPG. However, a universal application like this I would honestly expect it to create more drag thus slightly lowering MPG. I guess we'll have to watch @JJC 's Fuelly and see if bumps up from 27.0 MPG of current.

Dave

DCP

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2018 Escape, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

View attachment 42393

View attachment 42394

View attachment 42389

View attachment 42388

View attachment 42392

Looks great! Did you get a chance to see what those TS universal mud flaps would look like installed in their normal position? I like their simplicity and I bet their price is better than others.

DCP

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2018 Escape, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, and yes, I've got four more of the same mud flaps. I'll be using them in the traditional locations behind the wheels as well. Just waiting to finish up the side extensions and then I'll install the mud flaps. They do not come with any hardware though so I'll reuse the OEM where I can and probably add a couple of fasteners to each. Also I realized I got these from Northern Tool, not TS, sorry 🤦‍♂️
I'd love to see a picture when you add those. I have a Northern Tool near me as well.

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

View attachment 42393

View attachment 42394

View attachment 42389

View attachment 42388

I then used some universal mud flaps from Northern Tool that I cut down and used as the side deflectors. It looked pretty odd without these lol. These are attached using the OEM hardware. I used the OEM deflectors as a template to cut and drill the holes.

View attachment 42392

Very nice look...I'm still jealous.
Sponsored