First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just started the overland/hunting rig build on my AWD Maverick XL base model. I had a Hybrid Maverick I put 27k miles on prior to switching over to this AWD that now has 5,000 miles on it. For part 1 of my build videos, I completed a tutorial video on the installation of the Ford Raptor Grill with LED light bars. Here is the link if you want to watch it:

I am currently on the search for front driver and passenger seat covers since the seats are the fabric that tends to stain easy. Any suggestions on seat covers you enjoy?

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Raptor Grill Install Step by Step Video Ford Raptor Grill Install
Sponsored

SDNative

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the video. How did you ultimately address the wiring? I notice on my kit there are two yellow/black wire combos coming off of the lower LEDs. Did you just ignore these, or did you connect them somewhere? Thanks.

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the grille, but I'd have to get vinyl lettering made to make FORD stand out even more.

OP
OP
PhilpotReviveOutdoors
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the video. How did you ultimately address the wiring? I notice on my kit there are two yellow/black wire combos coming off of the lower LEDs. Did you just ignore these, or did you connect them somewhere? Thanks.
Since the video was recorded, I went back and wired the lights to the driver side lower orange running light. The small LED bars have went out and are not working. I don’t know why and haven’t had the time to figure it out.
Sponsored