First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wanted a rack on the back for a tent when going camping and bikes and other items when used around town. I liked the lower profile ones to keep the tent below the roof line.

Billie Bars has a lot of options to chose from including height and mount style. One option is a clamp on style that fits underneath the tonneau covers. I expect this would lead to more water leakage. I went with the version that is compatible with retractable covers with t-slots. The only thing I did not realize at the time was that compatibility also meant necessary. These rack types mount directly to those covers' slots. My plan was to buy the cover later, but was forced into getting them earlier than expected.

When I ordered this, they only offered the lowest profile 6" option. After using it a bit, I would like have picked the short 11" option which is now available. The lowest option does let my tent height align flush with the roof of the truck and looks great, but I would have gained more visibility out of the back window and would have been able to mount other item under the rack like a WaterPort and hard cases if I got the next size up.

The small molle panels are great for storing stuff when going camping. I will be able to add storage to the outside of the vehicle to gain more bed space. These come with an angled mount. The pictures below show the driver side with it and the passenger side without.

Ford Maverick Billie Bars Bed Rack - Installed Photos & Review IMG_0023.JPG
Ford Maverick Billie Bars Bed Rack - Installed Photos & Review IMG_9996.JPG
Ford Maverick Billie Bars Bed Rack - Installed Photos & Review IMG_9979.JPG
Ford Maverick Billie Bars Bed Rack - Installed Photos & Review IMG_9999.JPG

Ford Maverick Billie Bars Bed Rack - Installed Photos & Review img_0008-

Ford Maverick Billie Bars Bed Rack - Installed Photos & Review img_9995-
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Good looking rack. Billie Bars is pretty proud ($$$-wise) of their products, I've looked to them for inspiration if I ever decide I need crossbars to mount on my tracks, probably sourcing components thru someone like 8020.net

HRG