• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania 2022-2023 Accessories for sale

viperman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Selling everything together :

Ford Maverick Center Console Organizer 2022-2023
Redline Tuning 21-11041-02 Hood QuickLIFT Plus System Compatible with Ford Maverick 2022+ (All Black Components)
Touch Up paint - Avalanche Gray (never opened)
2023 Ford Maverick Screen Protector 8 Inch Tempered Glass 9H Anti-glare
Highly Elastic Cargo Net, Cargo Mesh Organizer, 4'x 6'
Hitch Cover Plate
Maverick Tailgate Lettering - 2 sets
12 PCS Aluminum Alloy Tire Valve Stem Caps, Universal for Cars, Trucks (Orange)
Ancel OBDII Code Reader - never used

Cost New: $200+

SELL ALL: $75+shipping cost to your location

Ford Maverick 2022-2023 Accessories for sale IMG_0309.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mdmac

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello, how much for the Stubby Antenna and the Auto Stop Eliminator? I have a 2023 XLT. Thank You

OP
OP
viperman

viperman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello, how much for the Stubby Antenna and the Auto Stop Eliminator? I have a 2023 XLT. Thank You
Original cost of both $120 I would sell for $50 plus shipping cost to your location.

Mdmac

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok,
Sounds like a deal. The Auto Stop Eliminator does work correct and come with instructions and it will work on my 2023 XLT 2.0 ? Sorry have to ask. I live in Olathe Ks just south of Kansas City. Want to give me a total with shipping and I can PayPal you?

Thank you

OP
OP
viperman

viperman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok,
Sounds like a deal. The Auto Stop Eliminator does work correct and come with instructions and it will work on my 2023 XLT 2.0 ? Sorry have to ask. I live in Olathe Ks just south of Kansas City. Want to give me a total with shipping and I can PayPal you?

Thank you
Works perfectly and takes 5 minutes to install. Wish they made this thing for every car. Send me address so I can get shipping cost please. For an extra $5 I will include the tailgate hole cover.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
viperman

viperman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Works perfectly and takes 5 minutes to install. Wish they made this thing for every car. Send me address so I can get shipping cost please. For an extra $5 I will include the tailgate hole cover.
I got your zip code for Olathe ks, about $6 to ship usps. $56 total with shipping

Last edited:
OP
OP
viperman

viperman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got your zip code for Olathe ks, about $6 to ship usps. $56 total with shipping
If you let me know soon I can ship out today. Thanks

Mdmac

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't need the Tailgate Hole cover but Thank you.
My address is

729 N Curtis St
Olathe Ks,66061

OP
OP
viperman

viperman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't need the Tailgate Hole cover but Thank you.
My address is

729 N Curtis St
Olathe Ks,66061
Sorry, forgot for the invoice I need a name and email address to send invoice from paypal

Mdmac

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello, I just looked and I will buy the Tailgate Hole Cover so $61 total. My name is Marvin McCollum and my Email is [email protected]. Do you have a PayPal name so I can send you the money on PayPal? Thank you

Sponsored
OP
OP
viperman

viperman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello, I just looked and I will buy the Tailgate Hole Cover so $61 total. My name is Marvin McCollum and my Email is [email protected]. Do you have a PayPal name so I can send you the money on PayPal? Thank you
I am sending you an invoice from paypal now

Mdmac

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok, I truly don't use PayPal often since my daughter graduated from college but it will just show up on my PayPal account correct? Thank you again Sir

OP
OP
viperman

viperman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok, I truly don't use PayPal often since my daughter graduated from college but it will just show up on my PayPal account correct? Thank you again Sir
No worries, pretty straight forward, I just sent invoice to you so just go to paypal to pay it and I will send you the tracking info asap.

Mdmac

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello, I just sent you the $61 via PayPal so you should have it. Will you get it shipped today you think? Thank you for the great deal look forward to putting them on my

OP
OP
viperman

viperman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello, I just sent you the $61 via PayPal so you should have it. Will you get it shipped today you think? Thank you for the great deal look forward to putting them on my
Yes sir, creating shipping label now, will go out later this morning
Sponsored