Sponsored

Where to find my order priority number??

GT_Hawk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I asked few months back for dealer to give me the priority number. the guy don't seam to know how or know anything about it. I am a 22 to 23 rollover and did get the discount. So how can i find the priority number. or how dose the dealer find it. what system /where is it idea ?
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Some have had success asking the Ford Maverick Customer Service Reps.

That number is out here on the forum. Sorry I don’t have it at hand. I never used it during my wait. My dealer was ready willing and able to help with any question I had.

Otherwise you will need your dealer to provide it. If they will give you a copy of your vehicle DORA it will be on there. They should have provided you with the original one when you ordered and an updated one on conversion to 23.

Good Luck.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I asked few months back for dealer to give me the priority number. the guy don't seam to know how or know anything about it. I am a 22 to 23 rollover and did get the discount. So how can i find the priority number. or how dose the dealer find it. what system /where is it idea ?
The dealer knows. The dealer enters it into WBDO. 19 is default for retail orders.

csuh13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did they give you the order summary when you ordered? It's on there. Doesn't mean it hasn't been changed since then though.

Ford Maverick Where to find my order priority number?? 1674078507238

OP
OP
GT_Hawk

GT_Hawk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did they give you the order summary when you ordered? It's on there. Doesn't mean it hasn't been changed since then though.

1674078507238.png
thanks all for reply's. I had order summery for 2022 i had ordered but not 2022. different sale guy and seamed less then good at pc's. once u posted pic i was able to find it in my docs for 2022. i was a 19 then.

But looks like it don't matter for me now, emailed dealer asking for it and he said the truck is now built. not asked for update in a bit and they don't look a lot o guess. Got the vin so can start tracking. build mid dec. so if it gets delivered Feb 5th it will be 1 year dead on from initial order. thanks for the help.
Sponsored