Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Greetings. I am not too knowledgeable with how these forums work, but I have a question, and if this is the wrong way to ask, I apologize. My question: I ordered my Maverick Lariet Hybrid with lux package on Oct. 25th. On the order form, it has priority code '19', what does that mean? Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
dadd75

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Greetings. I am not too knowledgeable with how these forums work, but I have a question, and if this is the wrong way to ask, I apologize. My question: I ordered my Maverick Lariet Hybrid with lux package on Oct. 25th. On the order form, it has priority code '19', what does that mean? Thanks.
Only your dealer can change the 19 to a 10…. Ford plant assigns anything lower than a 10…. Contact your salesperson and ask to make it a 10… it only effects your chosen dealership. If they have everyone at 19, no difference…. But if you can get a 10 it might help.. that being said many 19’s will be built before 10’s because it’s based on the allocation of builds given to different dealers based on how many cars they sell. Just remember it’s a process we have no control over it and it’s going to take many months. I ordered September 18 given a 19 and convinced my dealer to make it a 10 in November, but I still don’t have a build date. Thinking Build end of February and March delivery.. but who knows.
Sponsored