First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Had a blast up in Holcomb Valley with some buddies over the weekend. I've been eager to see what the stock truck is capable of so I can be more confident in some remote trips with my wife. I pushed my comfort level a bit and my only take away is that a little lift in the front and larger tires would for sure make water crossings less stressful and the skid plate would see less action;). Otherwise, it exceeded all expectations and handled everything I think I'll ever comfortably throw at it.

Here are some videos and pics, sorry in advance for any language - just some dudes being dudes. We weren't really there to do a photoshoot, but just some random clips for the mems.

We did a hill climb that was silly in retrospect. Our buddies 4runner probably could've made it higher with more speed, but Tremor crushed it. The hill was way steeper than the video reflects and there were big mounds of dirt at the top so no turn around and with how lose the gravel was, there was a limit of how high you could go with being able to have any control coming back down.

Ford Maverick Stock Tremor is VERY capable... tested off road at Holcomb Valley IMG_9478
Ford Maverick Stock Tremor is VERY capable... tested off road at Holcomb Valley IMG_9482
Ford Maverick Stock Tremor is VERY capable... tested off road at Holcomb Valley IMG_9486
Ford Maverick Stock Tremor is VERY capable... tested off road at Holcomb Valley IMG_9497
Ford Maverick Stock Tremor is VERY capable... tested off road at Holcomb Valley IMG_9520
Sponsored

Hunters Edge

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 crew
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would be surprised if you had any doubts. Thanks for sharing, looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Carlitos_92

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Area 51 XLT EB AWD Lux FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

"SEND IT!!!" That's awesome. :D

What tires are you running?

Sponsored

Bwicka

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick tremor/2023 maverick hybrid lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Had a blast up in Holcomb Valley with some buddies over the weekend. I've been eager to see what the stock truck is capable of so I can be more confident in some remote trips with my wife. I pushed my comfort level a bit and my only take away is that a little lift in the front and larger tires would for sure make water crossings less stressful and the skid plate would see less action;). Otherwise, it exceeded all expectations and handled everything I think I'll ever comfortably throw at it.

Here are some videos and pics, sorry in advance for any language - just some dudes being dudes. We weren't really there to do a photoshoot, but just some random clips for the mems.

We did a hill climb that was silly in retrospect. Our buddies 4runner probably could've made it higher with more speed, but Tremor crushed it. The hill was way steeper than the video reflects and there were big mounds of dirt at the top so no turn around and with how lose the gravel was, there was a limit of how high you could go with being able to have any control coming back down.

IMG_9478.jpeg
IMG_9482.jpeg
IMG_9486.jpeg
IMG_9497.jpeg
IMG_9520.jpeg
Awesome , love it ,
Mud terrains , air down and you can make that climb!
Carefull on the water crossings , move that ecm up out of the lower fender area if you plan on doing a lot of water action .
I have a post somewhere where I moved my ecm up to above the fuse panel from out of lower drivers fenderwell( behind bumper/ marker light)

MudLover

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Working on buying Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good Times ๐Ÿค˜
Thanks for sharing!

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tremor and FX/4 packages are a tremendous value for the money.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Awesome , love it ,
Mud terrains , air down and you can make that climb!
Carefull on the water crossings , move that ecm up out of the lower fender area if you plan on doing a lot of water action .
I have a post somewhere where I moved my ecm up to above the fuse panel from out of lower drivers fenderwell( behind bumper/ marker light)
Yeah that mod is coming first for me. You did it the cleanest I've seen.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The Tremors really are sweet. They do rip around pretty well in rough stuff too. It'll be alot of fun when these are old and cheap to beat on.

Sponsored

YOGIE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

IMG_9478.jpeg
IMG_9482.jpeg
IMG_9486.jpeg
IMG_9497.jpeg
IMG_9520.jpeg
Say Bros. Werenโ€™t we side by side in Utah? I was in the blue ecobeast.

thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL, 2023 XLT Tremor
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

IMG_9478.jpeg
IMG_9482.jpeg
IMG_9486.jpeg
IMG_9497.jpeg
IMG_9520.jpeg
Booyah ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
The Tremor Maverick is awesome ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ.
And there are lifts out there and being made to improve its awesomeness.
@Bwicka is working on a series of upgrades.